What happens in the next roof chapter?

• Luffy out. 4v1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A new enemy reaches the roof

• Both new ally and enemy on the roof

• Total voters
Luffy and Zoro are down for now, they need a break cause of their injuries.

So Law says he tries to take care of them, but Kid and Killer need to buy time. And so they do, they fight and distract kaido as good as possible.

meanwhile law chambles Chopper top, which is surprised but instantly Switches to his healing job. He tells Law that someone else is down there and they need his help for healing them up. Law says he needs to meet him first to take him here, so law goes down. He meets Marco, but he can’t come top now cause of king and queen. Then Sanji appears. Sanji says he is gonna take care of King. At the same moment, Heat and Wire step up, claiming Queen belongs to them, as revenge for what he has done to Killer. Marco smiling, he enjoys that the new generation is taking over. So he agrees and comes top too.

Back at the roof, Marco gives Zoro and Luffy a quick push-up, which exhausts him a bit. But Zoro and luffy charge in instantly, law can chamble Kid and Killer out of the fight, just in time. The sides switched. Luffy and Zoro fighting, kid and killer get healed.
They do this Procedere a few times, always improving. Kaido gets more and more annoyed and a bit tired, cause they start to deal more damage by each phase. He always tries to attack Marco and the wounded pair, but Law is able to change their position the whole time.

after some time, Marco says he is close to his limit. He won’t be able to do this more times, while he is charging Kid and Killer, so Luffy says he takes care of this now.

Luffy goes g4, goes all out, full haki, full attack, to fast for anyone to interfere. He hits kaido with a massive hit, kaido gets smashed into the ground, spits some blood. But he is able to stand up again. Luffy on the other side goes down, hakiless in „After G4 State“. Kaido then is charging on Luffy, but Zoro can block him. Chopper shouts to get Luffy to marco, he goes in, he can’t leave Zoro alone there. But when he wants to go, a still injured Killer jumps in, „I got this“ and hits kaido from the side, to free Zoro from his blocking position. He is huffing, open wounds, but now he stands side by side with zoro.

Marco and chopper then give all for Luffy and kid. But marco says he is at his limit, while both are still strongly injured. Then he gets a small flashback about Whitebeard telling him: „don’t let this kid die, at any cost marco.“, so he sits up and put all his energy left, everything he has and more, into healing these two. Fullfilling Whitebeards last order. Until he faints….

At the same time, Zoro and Killer fight Kaido impressively, they Are able to work perfectly synchronized, as if thei fought together for years. They are able to push kaido back when he wants to attack, Luffy and Kid. And then Kaido stands up, goes in the air for his Ragnarok attack. Haki is flowing through the Club, he laughs.

„Now or never, just watch Killer.“

Zoro is getting in position, takes his sword in the mouth. It gets silent, he is breathing concentrated, closes his eyes… suddenly purple aura is flowing around him, slowly he opens his eye, a red glance in it.
Kaido has a surprised look in his eyes. But keeps charging.
Zoro pushed his muscles, grabs his swords with the force, the aura is completing him, some yellow aura comes into the purple one too, arms get build out of the aura. 4 purple ones and… 4 yellow one.
Zoro opens his mouth slowly and whispers… but we hear two voices.

big double spread:
Zoro and Killer in Aura-Position, kinda fused aura.

both: „… Asura!“

Then they charge in and hit Kaido with full force, a gigantic power explosion happens, Onigashima as whole is shaking, Kaido gets hit in the air and screams for pain. His Scar opens and spreads blood all over the Place. He get smashed in the ground.

Silence, do they have won? No, Kaido is getting up again, hardly huffing, bleeding all over his body.

„you have gone to far kids!“

he takes his club up again, is kinda roaring, as if the dragon inside taking over, like a wild animals. He walks up to Zoro and Killer, both on their knees, not able to move anymore. But both smiling.

Kaido raises his club to finish them off.
„why are you idiots smiling?“

Then suddenly he gets pushed back by a huge wave of CoC.

„because you are going down now.“ - Luffy & Kid
Nice prediction. What do you think about Big Mom? You think she’s out for the rest of the battle?

It looks like Zoro is out for a bit atleast. If Luffy is also out, then 3v1 and Big Mom will take longer time to return. I still expect her to fall this arc.

If it's 4v1 (Luffy and the SN), I think Big Mom will return earlier than expected. But the SN during that time will need to have a clear upperhand against Kaido and give him major injuries (Luffy being the one to inflict most damage with the others creating openings).

Maybe Kaido gets beaten up so badly in 4v1 and it triggers flashback to the time he almost died during the Rocks vs Roger fight and Big Mom saves him again?

I expect to see Kid and Law go all out while Zoro and Luffy are potentially out of the picture for a bit. Even if they aren't, Kid, Law and Killer should start going at Kaido on panel. If one of them drops, it happens. Luffy will be up before you know it and Zoro will get up in time to re-open Kaido's wound. I don't expect Kaido to dominate if Luffy's still up and definitely not if both Luffy and Zoro are still up so maybe we'll see him do some impressive stuff against the other 3. Would allow him to look impressive for putting Luffy out of the picture, as well as Zoro (with Big Mom's help) and for dealing blows on the other 3 while Luffy is still getting up. I doubt it though, Luffy will likely get up like usual and be back to clashing with Kaido next chapter.

King is the only dude I see who'd try and go to the roof to assist Kaido and he's likely occupied with either Marco or trying to murder Momo. Even if he arrived, I'm confident worn-out Zoro would take him out so it's best he gets his fight below the roof. The allies getting help doesn't seem likely at this stage of the fight.

yeah I think she is out for now. Maybe come back later, or is able to find the RP and leaves. Maybe she will betray kaido at the end or something.
It would suck if that’s it for Big Mom. We really missed out on some potential interactions between her and Kidd. Which one of her commanders did he injure? What did he steal from her territory? I was sure we were going to find that out within this battle. Guess not lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It would suck if that’s it for Big Mom. We really missed out on some potential interactions between her and Kidd. Which one of her commanders did he injure? What did he steal from her territory? I was sure we were going to find that out within this battle. Guess not lol
You miss a part there. Big mum isn’t out then, she is just for now. If they now beat Kaido here in a team event with 5+ people, the next step for our young emperors (Luffy and Kid) is to take a Yonko solo. While Luffy has Shanks and or Blackbeard left, Kid should step up then to Big mum, where they get this reveals.

I think Oda also portrayed Big Mom out of the equation indeed for a reason, Oda is a battle drawing prodige. Those three should be capable to resist a little whilst Luffy can recover then Zoro probably kicking in against last and going all out in a short time hopefully.
I think this is to set up the end of the supernova vs Kaido stage of the battle. After recent chapter with Orochi, 9 shadows prophecy has to mean Kaido. So this will probably be when the supernova get near defeated but saved by reinforcements in a few chapters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy and Zoro are down for now, they need a break cause of their injuries.

So Law says he tries to take care of them, but Kid and Killer need to buy time. And so they do, they fight and distract kaido as good as possible.

meanwhile law chambles Chopper top, which is surprised but instantly Switches to his healing job. He tells Law that someone else is down there and they need his help for healing them up. Law says he needs to meet him first to take him here, so law goes down. He meets Marco, but he can’t come top now cause of king and queen. Then Sanji appears. Sanji says he is gonna take care of King. At the same moment, Heat and Wire step up, claiming Queen belongs to them, as revenge for what he has done to Killer. Marco smiling, he enjoys that the new generation is taking over. So he agrees and comes top too.

Back at the roof, Marco gives Zoro and Luffy a quick push-up, which exhausts him a bit. But Zoro and luffy charge in instantly, law can chamble Kid and Killer out of the fight, just in time. The sides switched. Luffy and Zoro fighting, kid and killer get healed.
They do this Procedere a few times, always improving. Kaido gets more and more annoyed and a bit tired, cause they start to deal more damage by each phase. He always tries to attack Marco and the wounded pair, but Law is able to change their position the whole time.

after some time, Marco says he is close to his limit. He won’t be able to do this more times, while he is charging Kid and Killer, so Luffy says he takes care of this now.

Luffy goes g4, goes all out, full haki, full attack, to fast for anyone to interfere. He hits kaido with a massive hit, kaido gets smashed into the ground, spits some blood. But he is able to stand up again. Luffy on the other side goes down, hakiless in „After G4 State“. Kaido then is charging on Luffy, but Zoro can block him. Chopper shouts to get Luffy to marco, he goes in, he can’t leave Zoro alone there. But when he wants to go, a still injured Killer jumps in, „I got this“ and hits kaido from the side, to free Zoro from his blocking position. He is huffing, open wounds, but now he stands side by side with zoro.

Marco and chopper then give all for Luffy and kid. But marco says he is at his limit, while both are still strongly injured. Then he gets a small flashback about Whitebeard telling him: „don’t let this kid die, at any cost marco.“, so he sits up and put all his energy left, everything he has and more, into healing these two. Fullfilling Whitebeards last order. Until he faints….

At the same time, Zoro and Killer fight Kaido impressively, they Are able to work perfectly synchronized, as if thei fought together for years. They are able to push kaido back when he wants to attack, Luffy and Kid. And then Kaido stands up, goes in the air for his Ragnarok attack. Haki is flowing through the Club, he laughs.

„Now or never, just watch Killer.“

Zoro is getting in position, takes his sword in the mouth. It gets silent, he is breathing concentrated, closes his eyes… suddenly purple aura is flowing around him, slowly he opens his eye, a red glance in it.
Kaido has a surprised look in his eyes. But keeps charging.
Zoro pushed his muscles, grabs his swords with the force, the aura is completing him, some yellow aura comes into the purple one too, arms get build out of the aura. 4 purple ones and… 4 yellow one.
Zoro opens his mouth slowly and whispers… but we hear two voices.

big double spread:
Zoro and Killer in Aura-Position, kinda fused aura.

both: „… Asura!“

Then they charge in and hit Kaido with full force, a gigantic power explosion happens, Onigashima as whole is shaking, Kaido gets hit in the air and screams for pain. His Scar opens and spreads blood all over the Place. He get smashed in the ground.

Silence, do they have won? No, Kaido is getting up again, hardly huffing, bleeding all over his body.

„you have gone to far kids!“

he takes his club up again, is kinda roaring, as if the dragon inside taking over, like a wild animals. He walks up to Zoro and Killer, both on their knees, not able to move anymore. But both smiling.

Kaido raises his club to finish them off.
„why are you idiots smiling?“

Then suddenly he gets pushed back by a huge wave of CoC.

„because you are going down now.“ - Luffy & Kid
This was a great fanfiction until you had Killer combine with Zoro to use Asura. It's not even about powerscaling, it's fine enough if you decided to make Killer on par with Asura Zoro. Having Killer replicate Asura just cause leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Asura is deeply intertwined with Zoro's character, his growth and evolution, and who he is. It's an expansion of the theme that Zoro is more of a wild beast and demon than a human. It's a character component that has been setup over 1009 chapters, from the very moment Luffy heard of Zoro.

What you did is the trashy thing fanfiction authors do where they undermine other characters to wank their favourite character. You wanted a cool rivalry moment with Killer, but you didn't care what you did to Zoro's character to get that cool moment.

This is my main complaint about your fanfiction.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This was a great fanfiction until you had Killer combine with Zoro to use Asura. It's not even about powerscaling, it's fine enough if you decided to make Killer on par with Asura Zoro. Having Killer replicate Asura just cause leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Asura is deeply intertwined with Zoro's character, his growth and evolution, and who he is. It's an expansion of the theme that Zoro is more of a wild beast and demon than a human. It's a character component that has been setup over 1009 chapters, from the very moment Luffy heard of Zoro.

What you did is the trashy thing fanfiction authors do where they undermine other characters to wank their favourite character. You wanted a cool rivalry moment with Killer, but you didn't care what you did to Zoro's character to get that cool moment.

This is my main complaint about your fanfiction.
i just typed it down Free in mind (in the Subway btw), I am always free to aknowledge critics and adapt my idea. I just expect something similar in attack, it doesn’t need to be asura. Can be an own technique symbiotically work with Asura. So thanks for your critics, I will adapt and improve my fanfic in that manner. :)

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Killer follows Zoro and gets out. Zoro will return later for his big slash,after maybe Marco healing him a bit.
There does need to be a Yamato-Kaidou confrontation at least,so she will go up sooner or later,but for a moment I think Oda will let the three WG captains alone up there before Kaidou dust Law and Kid .
You don't think Luffy is also down for a bit after Ragnarok?