Character Discussion Why Vergo is better than Katakuri (edited version)

C

critical mindset

The only thing that makes him better than Kata is that he's using a fucking bamboo

Aside from that, Kata is a lot better
Look at how powerful he is when he is using a blowgun, then compare that to Kata with jellybean. It's clear whose physical prowess is better...

Vergo's ankle kick vs high upper shin block by Judge's son, that's a nice way of breaking cocksure men who think they're hot shit and letting them know they ain't

Kata has to compensate with his intelligence, FS and devil fruit

Vergo is all about being a powerful fucking brute that traumatises people

The only thing that makes him better than Kata is that he's using a fucking bamboo

Aside from that, Kata is a lot better
I think that he is fundamentally even more badass than Katakuri which is so daunting to even think about attaining and yet he managed. He is also such a self confident man and his glacial sight makes him extremely manly to me. What do you think of these points?

C

critical mindset

I think that he is fundamentally even more badass than Katakuri which is so daunting to even think about attaining and yet he managed. He is also such a self confident man and his glacial sight makes him extremely manly to me. What do you think of these points?
True words there, Beta!

Kata has his skills, gimmicks and nice tricks that make him a powerful fighter, one of the most dangerous in the verse

But a Vergo he will never be

True words there, Beta!

Kata has his skills, gimmicks and nice tricks that make him a powerful fighter, one of the most dangerous in the verse

But a Vergo he will never be
Exactly and Vergo's style is also less annoying than most physical characters too. Garp is a plain fighter unlike Vergo who is an even superior Rokushiki master than Lucci, possibly even post Lucci.

Katakuri is best villain all time dude. He is not perfect(the ending of his fight was terrible) but he is top tier villain just for giving his all against Luffy and not downplay him like every villain that lost to Luffy did.

And by the way, Katakuri still undefeated.

Vergo got one shot by Law,same Law that got trashed by Doffy!Katakuri is much stronger than Doffy!
Vergo<<Doffy,Cracker>Doffy,Katakuri>Cracker,So Katakuri>>>Vergo!
Vergo is High Veteran~YC4 at best!