One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand how people still think Zoro is not second only to Luffy in the supernovas. I say this as someone so fed up with Zoro wanking that my ignore list is over 100 users long and all Zoro wankers: Zoro has had both the best offensive and the best defensive feat of the novas on the roof. Luffy is still stronger, but Zoro>Kid/Law/Killer for sure. They haven't shown anything remotely comparable to Zoro so far.
Of course not.

- Combat reflexes
- AP output
- Dormant potential
- Impressive defence output dictated by some of these
- Impressive durability and endurance

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
The thing I don’t understand is: why is it obviously working in his base form?
Post automatically merged:

Yes just like Nami can tame Zeus. But it would not be a plus. Napoleon is only Good in the hands of BM. Besides of changing it’s size it is only a regular sword. Maybe Kidd is using the gigantic sword that’s laying on onigashima
I guess it ties into the whole idea of a devil fruit modifying a user's DNA. Orochi is no longer just a normal human; being a hydra is really who he is regardless of what form he's in.

Zoro blocking the attack = best defensive in the series shown even if it was just for a moment

but he didn’t tank the attack he was damaged heavily...still great tho

please don’t come for me, but I still think zoro end opponent is king🤧
It’s hard to rank the attackpower. But it was a great moment. Zoro vs King is my bet too.

Why so many zoro fans suddenly saying zoro vs king

:zorothink:
It’s hard to rank the attackpower. But it was a great moment. Zoro vs King is my bet too.
I think Zoro v king as well
Zoro blocking the attack = best defensive in the series shown even if it was just for a moment

but he didn’t tank the attack he was damaged heavily...still great tho

please don’t come for me, but I still think zoro end opponent is king🤧

Status
Not open for further replies.