Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Zoro has no memorable quotes, sanji has many

like what fuckin memorable quote does zoro have '' over skies, mountains, seas, there is nothing I can't cut''? rofll gtfo

sanji has the best quote in the manga that applies like a glove to the SHs, sanji to usopp:'' you do what I can't do, i do what you can't''.

like what fuckin memorable quote does zoro have '' over skies, mountains, seas, there is nothing I can't cut''? rofll gtfo

sanji has the best quote in the manga that applies like a glove to the SHs, sanji to usopp:'' you do what I can't do, i do what you can't''.
Zoro: Can you be sure that a Wild Beast won't bite you?
To monet

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Early spoilers
Title: King, Queen and Jack

Law refuses to leave the roof, because Luffy isn’t his captain. Law agrees to teleport Zoro just like he did with the scabbards. Law and Luffy vs Kaido begins.

We leave the roof and Zoro is teleported where the scabbards first were, and a barely conscious Zoro sees Jack with Inu defeated.

The scabbards meet Yamato for the first time and she gets excited to meet them. After a short chat she leaves Momo to them and wants to help Luffy on the roof.

We cut to Jinbe vs Who’s Who for a little, it seems like they’re equal.

Back to the treasure room. After Jack defeated Inu, he goes to finish off Zoro. Zoro begins to cry and talking about how he still has a dream to fullfill. Jack goes hybrid and is about to deal the finishing blow. Sanji comes outta nowhere and saves Zoro. Sanji one shots Jack and asks him to call King and Queen to the treasure room so he can deal with the 2 of them. End of chapter

Sanji: I FINALLY FOUND IT! THE MERMAID HAVEN! THIS IS MY ALL BLUE! I FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED MY DREAM! (Or something along those lines)

Zoro: What a cheap dream.

"If I can't even protect my captain's dreams, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk"

What material will you cut next? Diamond? - That would be a waste.

Nothing Happened.

A wound that'd make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it. A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it! To face one who is extraordinary, ... I can't allow myself to be ordinary!

“Get a grip, we just entered the new world.”

"It's the captain's burden. Don't hesitate. On whom do we rely if you falter?"

Your boy Sanji tries to boost the morale of Chopper/Usopp. Zoro boosts the morale, advises Luffy the Captain himself.
He's in a different level then the Candy Clown.

Last edited:
Thazs a really good quote.
Post automatically merged:

You mean all the writing popping up everywhere?
IKR man
Japanese TV shows are a visual mess.
Fuck all these colorful shit everywhere.

S

stealthblack

Post automatically merged:

Sanji: I FINALLY FOUND IT! THE MERMAID HAVEN! THIS IS MY ALL BLUE! I FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED MY DREAM! (Or something along those lines)

Zoro: What a cheap dream.

"If I can't even protect my captain's dreams, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk"

What material will you cut next? Diamond? - That would be a waste.

Nothing Happened.

A wound that'd make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it. A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it! To face one who is extraordinary, ... I can't allow myself to be ordinary!

“Get a grip, we just entered the new world.”

"It's the captain's burden. Don't hesitate. On whom do we rely if you falter?"

Your boy Sanji tries to boost the morale of Chopper/Usopp. Zoro boosts the morale, advises Luffy the Captain himself.
He's in a different level then the Candy Clown.
most cliche quotes I ever heard. to be expected from the most cliche character in fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.