Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he isn't. He is like YC1-2 around there, he isn't above all YCs and will struggle with certain ones. 5 vs 1 doesn't make you above someone like that otherwise why is Killer facing Hawkins if fighting Yonkos make you that above?
That makes 0 sense , Zoro's power output is Superior to Denjiro+Ashura+ SULONG INU + kinemon COMBINED.
He's a lot stronger then King, could proably 50/50 an admiral

Can I please have evidence that Zoro can block advanced COC attacks without getting injured?
Let me ask, doesnt Zoro also have Advanced CoC? So whats stopping him from also using his CoC when blocking? And even before he got Advanced CoC didnt he block an attack stronger than every advanced CoC attack we’ve seen so far?

I assume you dont want to imply Big mom’s punch is stronger than Hakai right?

It wasn't a blitz. We literally see sparkes from their clashes. Zoro just managed to briefly counter Kaido's weapon attacks, create an opening and land his own
So Zoro countered Zoro snd then blitzed him. Lmao 🤣 whatever you want to say. Zoro still came out on top of the that clash while he was massively injured from island size attack

You do know that the raid suit doesn’t boost AP without the boosters right? So Sanji base kick without suit = Sanji base kick with suit.

Yeah he used the boosters to move off the roof but that’s it. He never used it in an attack (base kicks)
You only need eyes to know it does boost AP. Anyone claiming this shouldn't be taken seriously

He used it to move the roof to do what? To attack P1

Let me ask, doesnt Zoro also have Advanced CoC? So whats stopping him from also using his CoC when blocking? And even before he got Advanced CoC didnt he block an attack stronger than every advanced CoC attack we’ve seen so far?

What’s stopping him: He doesn’t know how to consciously use CoC.

He blocked hakai for a second then got teleported. That’s different than taking multiple Ragnaroks and thunder Baguas.

He can block a CoC TB with little injuries since Law can
Law used a Devil fruit ability that Zoro doesn’t have. This isn’t dragon ball.

In fact, based off of 1010, Zoro can likely Ashura before Kaido can TB, as he didn't start preparing it until after Zoro collapsed.
Ok sure, Zoro can. But Ashura is literally a last resort, and I can’t see him using it at the start of the fight.

If you think Kaido can do 30 nonstop TBs then that's just stupid LOL. By that logic Zoro can do 30 non stop Ashura blitzes while Kaido is busy screaming in pain as he did, unable to hold it back.
Ashura is Zoro’s final attack. Thunder Bagua is not Kaido’s final attack. We also literally just saw Kaido spam back to back COC attacks against Luffy.

So yeah, if Zoro decides to use Ashura immediately, he can probably injure Kaido which I guess you can count as a mid diff.

But I don’t see Zoro doing that, which means he’s going to overwhelmed and defeated really fast.

You only need eyes to know it does boost AP. Anyone claiming this shouldn't be taken seriously

He used it to move the roof to do what? To attack P1
Show me one panel where it says it boosts AP when you’re not using the boosters/abilities.

No because he didn’t instantly attack P1. He boosted off the roof then ran to P1 and kicked him.

You’re misunderstanding the question.

I’m not asking if Zoro can block those attacks. I’m asking if Zoro can block them WITHOUT TAKING DAMAGE.

Because if not then he’s just going to get overwhelmed really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.