Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me one panel where it says it boosts AP when you’re not using the boosters/abilities.

No because he didn’t instantly attack P1. He boosted off the roof then ran to P1 and kicked him.
Base Kick to P1 = no reaction
RS Kicks to P1 = P1 screams

To you it means nothing was different. Even the impact shows the difference.

Lol so he boosted off the roof just to revert back to running. How do you know it was running when he was invisible
Post automatically merged:

Different sound effects. Using the boosters to move and using them to attack are two different things
They are not two different things. Both can be combined

Law used a Devil fruit ability that Zoro doesn’t have. This isn’t dragon ball.

Ok sure, Zoro can. But Ashura is literally a last resort, and I can’t see him using it at the start of the fight.

Ashura is Zoro’s final attack. Thunder Bagua is not Kaido’s final attack. We also literally just saw Kaido spam back to back COC attacks against Luffy.

So yeah, if Zoro decides to use Ashura immediately, he can probably injure Kaido which I guess you can count as a mid diff.

But I don’t see Zoro doing that, which means he’s going to overwhelmed and defeated really fast.
Law didn't use DF to block TB LOL. Curtain was vs casual swing

If Zoro stats getting overwhelmed with no other option to turn tables then he's using Ashura.

All I'm saying is fresh Zoro is pushing Kaido above mid diff, as injured has already done that. If we're going off of IC, then Kaido uses TB once then proceeds to go casual right after, so they can fight a good while. He has never shown to use likes of TB consecutively.

That’s different than taking multiple Ragnaroks and thunder Baguas.
Okay but if EACH of these attacks is weaker than Hakai then each of them will get blocked. Also why the hell is he standing their taling attacks without countering or even dodging?

Also the next time Zoro fights, he will use CoC. Like its not like he is going to need a training arc or something. Guaranteed during Zoro vs King he will use it.

You’re misunderstanding the question.

I’m not asking if Zoro can block those attacks. I’m asking if Zoro can block them WITHOUT TAKING DAMAGE.

Because if not then he’s just going to get overwhelmed really fast.
You’re assuming Zoro too slow to counter attack or even dodge?

Also Luffy is taking NO damage when he blocks using Advanced CoC. Why would Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.