Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law didn't use DF to block TB LOL. Curtain was vs casual swing
Wait, you’re talking about THAT. Law took insane damage from TB even though he blocked it. Doesn’t that just back my case harder?
If Zoro stats getting overwhelmed with no other option to turn tables then he's using Ashura.
And see that’s where I disagree. If Zoro is getting non-stop attacked by Kaido, I don’t think he’ll be able to pull out the attack before he gets taken out.

If we're going off of IC, then Kaido uses TB once then proceeds to go casual right after, so they can fight a good while. He has never shown to use likes of TB consecutively.
We have seen Kaido spam COC attacks back to back. I think the only reason TB is so powerful is because it’s coated in COC. I just can’t see Zoro blocking Kaido’s club without getting yeeted lol.

Okay but if EACH of these attacks is weaker than Hakai then each of them will get blocked. Also why the hell is he standing their taling attacks without countering or even dodging?

Also the next time Zoro fights, he will use CoC. Like its not like he is going to need a training arc or something. Guaranteed during Zoro vs King he will use it.
Doesn’t mean he’d block them perfectly. He’d still take damage from them and a lot of blocking is CoO based which is Zoros weaker haki so I don’t think he’d be able to keep up with Kaidos speed in a one v one.

Hakai was a telegraphed move where they stood and posed. It’s not like thunder Bagua where it’s a near instantaneous attack. Zoro won’t be able to block these fully and would still take damage.

Zoro isn’t going to fight king. He may use it to overpower orochi, but he’s not fighting king.

You’re assuming Zoro too slow to counter attack or even dodge?
I don’t think Zoro is as fast as Kaido without Ashura.

Also Luffy is taking NO damage when he blocks using Advanced CoC. Why would Zoro?
Zoro has not demonstrated the ability to use COC outside of Ashura. He probably will eventually, but we’re not talking about post-Wano or EOS Zoro here.

Status
Not open for further replies.