Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a large reach to just assume Zoro can master a power he isn't even aware of in the span of one night
Oh I also remember a guy who didn't even know CoC can be used to attack, suddenly change it into his main fighting style in 20 mins

At least zoro already knows that this weird power can be used to attack(and used it many times in the past), he just doesn't know it name and that it can be used with other techniques.

marco healing zoro wont be 100% so him vs king is a matchup that makes king look bad imo
not sure I want to see that.
To me it entirely depends on how it's done. If an injured Zoro just jobs King like nothing of course that would be lame as hell, but if its a difficult fight primarily because Zoro is hurt and King hasn't used his hybrid/maybe awakening, then it could be great.

Oh I also remember a guy who didn't even know CoC can be used to attack, sudden change it into his main fighting style in 20 mins

At least zoro already knows that this weird power can be used to attack(and used it many times in the past), he just doesn't know it name and that it can be used with other techniques.
Luffy knew how to use CoC, he knew how to impart his will on his enemies and did it against Don Qinjao, Doffy, and Katakuri. Then he learns to flow haki in Wano. What he's doing now is just an extension of those two things.

To me it entirely depends on how it's done. If an injured Zoro just jobs King like nothing of course that would be lame as hell, but if its a difficult fight primarily because Zoro is hurt and King hasn't used his hybrid/maybe awakening, then it could be great.
but why tho
why should king take on an injured opponent not at their best.
king deserves better

Marco definitely is getting wrecked soon (keep in mind what Perospero said some chapters ago), thats why Oda used him to assist the Alliance by healing them due to Queen's plagues and to hold Kaido's strongest Commanders, even being hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.