Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't sound like you understand their mentality. Death is a part of their duty, their expectation in fulfilling their service, and to complain about pain in that regard is unfitting. It's why Kiku can joke about losing an arm, why they completely deny hunger, etc

Yamato knows that Momonosuke at this point is secure.

And Nami merely took the initiative, but since she attacks with lightning yeah, she's pretty fast actually.
Losing a friend who died because of your own stupidity is way different than losing your own arm.
Nami speedblitzed Big Mom that's a fact.

A few thoughts:

What a Pirate Queen level week for Nami. Jumps to the top three in the worldwide popularity poll with Luffy and Zoro - as it should be - and in one chapter threatens Big Mom *and then* turns around and blasts Ulti for knocking her daughter unconscious. The panel of Nami pissed was excellent. Love it.

The scene with Law, for whatever reason, might be one of the most under-the-radar funniest scenes to me in the entire story for reasons I can’t exactly explain. It’s just *so* ridiculous. This dude is just sitting on Sanji’s arm like he’s waiting to be served a drink at a coffee shop. I couldn’t stop cackling when I first saw the image.

On top of that, he hops off and runs towards Big Mom, which is awesome because he’s about to get some massive feats and put to rest the garbage about how he’s not one of the three strongest supernova or one of Luffy’s two rivals within the supernova. Can’t wait to see what he does against her. Hopefully we’ll get to see him use CoC or something. He’ll definitely be impressive.

The Zoro bit was funny too. The cross-bandage thing he was in was hilarious, and the scene where he briefly opened his eyes to say that Luffy figured something out and was going to beat Kaido was great.

Perospero is about to get them claws from Nekomamushi. Not sure he’ll survive lol.

Also, Yamato trying to get to the roof is going to be good, especially if Yamato can get there. Kaido’s reaction to the defection should be great, and that devil fruit reveal is coming soon, so I’m pretty hyped for that.

Only small downside was not seeing more of Luffy and Kaido, but that's it. Really good chapter overall.

yes, as everyone else in their place would be
Being themselves means that they are not everyone else. Lol, I dunno what to tell you. You're saying the writing is bad because the writer of the story has given them their personalities and it's not how you would write them. They weren't even joking around really, this story doesn't make light of their situation.

So, this is pretty much another set up chapter. Excited to see a rematch between Kiku and Kanjuro, hopefully Oda will show it on panel this time. Hopefully Neko vs Perospero is gonna be lit too. Zoro and Sanji interaction was funny though, didn't expect Sanji would wrap Zoro like that lol. Also, with Sanji carrying Zoro to the Live Floor, we might see Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen in around 10 chapters or less. Marco and Chopper are on Live Floor, so pretty much they're gonna heal Zoro. Nami's face at the end was badass though. She might be scared at first but that anger and determination on her eyes was awesome.

Tbh, not sure what I would rate this chapter. For me, this is another dragging chapter, but Zoro/Sanji interaction, and that badass Nami moment was good though. So, I think I would rate this chapter somewhere between 6-8 out of 10. Next week, hopefully we see a bit of Nami vs Ulti though. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.