Future Events Where will Sanji dump Zoro?

Who is going to wield the Cross?

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
“Go to the live floor”

Two doctors currently fighting in the live floor

I mean... kinda obvious what’s going to happen, isn’t it? Hiyori might/should jump in at some stage, maybe to infuriate Sanji, Queen and Orochi all at once, but Sanji won’t drop Zoro until he gets to the live floor.

Especially since there’s only fodder in Sanji’s path til there and he’s got backup with Izo and Kappa. It’s not like Sanji needs to drop Zoro to beat horrific SMILE user #86

“Go to the live floor”

I mean... kinda obvious what’s going to happen, isn’t it? Hiyori might/should jump in at some stage, maybe to infuriate Sanji, Queen and Orochi all at once, but Sanji won’t drop Zoro until he gets to the live floor.

Especially since there’s only fodder in Sanji’s path til there and he’s got backup with Izo and Kappa. It’s not like Sanji needs to drop Zoro to beat horrific SMILE user #86
D Sanji and Jackteo are still in denial. Poor guys. I almost pity them. :saden:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
“Go to the live floor”

I swear I mistake you for TAC every time I see that ava.

Yes, ignoring King possibly attacking Momo and Kinemon or Tama and Usopp, there are just fodders on his way to Chopper :blush:

Btw Sanji doesn't know what Chopper is doing, if they meet Hiyori why shouldn't he leave Zoro there with Kawamatsu and Hiyori? He would be in good hands and Sanji would be free to go on the live floor.

Last edited: