General & Others Oda Confirms Base Sanji one shoting X Drake is canon

okay so he running away from Page One is also canon then
:kayneshrug:
Then that means DJ > RS. And RS isnt a PU:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Sure since it was shown that he can easily handle a stronger opponent when he doesn't care if his identity is revealed

:myman:
Oh yh Drake confirmed himself as > P1.

I guess the RS is truly a nerf.

Wouldn't call the anime canon but those scenes are pretty good. Sanji landing a good attack on Page One, bailing then getting the better of X Drake was nice to see but I'm not too worried about if it's canon or not. The anime adds or changes some stuff, so long as it's not too important, I don't see much harm. Sanji's facing a Calamity soon so as long as he beats one, I'm content in his performance this arc.

G

Gorosei Informer

Reddit removed and says its fake?

I still believe the anime is canon regardless though, it just expands on what Oda can't show due to constraints and such.

Toei have made Sanji look much better and maybe that's what Oda wanted to showcase too but couldn't for some bizarre reason. Even if it's not "canon" I still prefer it.

Reddit removed and says its fake?

I still believe the anime is canon regardless though, it just expands on what Oda can't show due to constraints and such.

Toei have made Sanji look much better and maybe that's what Oda wanted to showcase too but couldn't for some bizarre reason. Even if it's not "canon" I still prefer it.
Apparently it was removed cuz you're not allowed to make a thread and just post a picture

"Low Effort Screencap" :milaugh: