Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sentinel , @Kejon , @SHIHI , @Buusatan94

Lmaoo:suresure:
Something deep in my mind want Perospero to slaughter the whole Mink tribe and beating the shit of Carrot and making such a comment. Would love it, dude get attacked for a crime with he never do because of this dumb rabbit girl. Sadly Oda not have the balls to make something like Omniman with Perospero. The Mink tribe deserve a slaughter a lot.

Something deep in my mind want Perospero to slaughter the whole Mink tribe and beating the shit of Carrot and making such a comment. Would love it, dude get attacked for a crime with he never do because of this dumb rabbit girl. Sadly Oda not have the balls to make something like Omniman with Perospero. The Mink tribe deserve a slaughter a lot.
Don't blame the entire mink tribe, they don't know what actually happened. They weren't there, and of course they are going to believe whatever Carrot told them.

Don't blame the entire mink tribe, they don't know what actually happened. They weren't there, and of course they are going to believe whatever Carrot told them.
Carrot need to feel the pain for her crime to blame a men for the death of Pedro which he never do. She need feel that in the hard way. Okay not the entire tribe but everyone who try to attack Perospero because of that need to feel the pain!!

Carrot need to feel the pain for her crime to blame a men for the death of Pedro which he never do. She need feel that in the hard way. Okay not the entire tribe but everyone who try to attack Perospero because of that need to feel the pain!!
Yeah Carrot is the one who should get most of the blame and not the entire mink tribe, for all we know Carrot told them that Perospero threw a bomb at Pedro and that's what they think probably happened.

Either way I don't think all the minks are going after Perospero, it seems like it's only going to be Neko. The motive for defeating Perospero should be because he's an enemy allied with the Beasts Pirates, and not because of avenging Pedro because of whatever Carrot told them.

Yeah Carrot and Wanda are just so annoying. I don't even care if they die. I'm glad Perospero beat the shit out of them and I hope he does the same thing to Neko lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.