Speculations What would do you do if the Mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

What would do you do if the mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

• Total voters
I know than is very difficult because Mihawk doesn't have a crew but what would do you do if the WSS title is so important than Mihawk wanted>Shanks wanted
@Finalbeta @Rivaille @MonsterKaido @Debanv @Le Fishe D. Crydo @5000 ng/dl or death @Luffy is the mc @Peroroncino @Zoro D Goat @Prince Kronos @Cinera
Most "Certain" people in Mind : "Oda Trash!! That Would be an Trash Writing from Oda's Part!!"
Like For me I Enjoy the Ride. if Oda Does that I don't wanna say any complain like that, I ACCEPT IT. If u think that is a Criticize (when saying oda doing asspull or something like that so we can say like oda trash and OP is not worth Top manga again). ITS NOT B! YOU can DROP IT. Thank you

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I know than is very difficult because Mihawk doesn't have a crew but what would do you do if the WSS title is so important than Mihawk wanted>Shanks wanted
@Finalbeta @Rivaille @MonsterKaido @Debanv @Le Fishe D. Crydo @5000 ng/dl or death @Luffy is the mc @Peroroncino @Zoro D Goat @Prince Kronos @Cinera @HA001 @Kromage911
We canonically acknowledged that 1 armed Mihawk > Shanks and still judging off the basis that Mihawk has no super influence in the new world at his disposal or crew it would be incredible, unless the author was hiding something from us.