Future Events Marco will join the Big Mom Fight with Kidd, Law and a few Others.

Based on current events, Its seems this is where Oda is going, I'll give an in depth analysis on why this may happen.

1. " I dont have the soul weapons to spare on you now".

This Ominous statement was made in chapter 995 by Big Mom, it heavily implies Big Mom and Marco will clash again chapter Chapter 1011 and 1013 further confirms this....

CH. 1011 We see Big Mom gets a new and much stronger soul weapon in Hera

With Hera it seems the Homies are much more powerful than they were before, using combination attacks, Big Mom Now has the Soul Weapons to deal with Marco.

Now All thats left is for Marco to get there, Which leads to my next point.

2. The Presence of Zoro and Sanji on the Live Floor..........

With Zoro and Sanji going downstairs its clear Oda's intention was never for Marco to defeat Anyone in this arc, but rather stall. This was pretty much confirmed with Marco's dialogue in 997 "Strawhats, You Guys are the real Muscle"

Marco has been in the same area as King and Queen for about 14 chapters now........

If Oda wanted that fight set up he could have done it a long time ago, Now 2 Main characters are headed in that direction. Zoro needs to be healed.....Once Marco Heals Zoro. Zoro and Sanji will fight King and Queen. Marco then has no purpose on the live floor. And this is what allows Marco to join the Big Mom fight.

Marco's mentality is another reason why he'll likely fight Big Mom, which leads to my next point.....

3. Big Mom and Marco's clash/ Marcos abilities and motivation

In this clash we see Marco's flames effect prometheus , He states his Phoenix flames have very special Properties....... This Dialogue hints that we will get a deeper explanation on Marcos abilities in the future, Marco also states he knows the kind of danger Big Mom poses, Meaning if Marco see's big mom, he's likely going to prioritize her over anyone else. And currently Big Mom is downstairs.

The way things are going currently, Big Moms fight with Kidd and law will either come to Marco or Vice Versa, and thats how Izo and other characters will join.

Speaking of Homies......

4. Very FEW characters are left to deal with Homies.

As far as we know There are 5 Characters in Onigashima who can effectively deal with Big Moms Homies besides Marco.....
Brook, Zoro, Kinemon, Jimbei, and Somewhat Kidd (but not really since zeus escaped......) So its really just 4 characters.

All 4 of these characters are either engaged in a fight or about to be.......

Brook and Robin are Fighting Black Maria

Jimbei is Fighting Who's Who

Kinemon is after Kanjuro

And Zoro Is headed to the live floor

What are we left with???

Marco..............................

5. Big Mom being defeated by just 2 People makes 0 sense, After the rooftop/scabbard stuff........

A total of 14 characters have been involved in the Kaido fight including Kidd and Law....... and likely more will be involved in this defeat of Kaido.
Even if you want to argue Big Mom is weaker than Kaido its gonna take more than Just 2 supernova to defeat Big Mom.

If Big Mom is supposed to be defeated here, I believe this will be the group to defeat her

Kidd
Law
Marco
Izo (will likely tag along with Marco)
And whatever Scabbards are left. Ashura, Okiku ext...

The Main Focus will be on Kidd and Law, Potentially Marco too if Oda decides to Kill Marco here.

But Yea..... this is my take on where the Big Mom situation is going to lead, what are your thoughts?

It’s Kidd and law.

It literally makes no sense.

marco is gonna go to the roof when he hears luffy is now down to a 1v1. No straw hat is fighting big mom because this arc is about straw hats vs the beast pirates that’s why they are only fighting beast pirates and not big mom pirates

there’s no set up for jinbe or anyone to help in the big mom fight and too much help ruins stakes and goes against what the arc is trying to push.

Marco literally had no reason to go to big mom. He will go to the roof because of his promise to ace which should be common sense. It’s like saying killer is gonna help luffy instead of his captain.

it’s pretty obvious. Just like saboady it will be Kidd and law to start off against big mom. Kidd has way too much connection to her and is the first yonko he was connected with since punk hazard.

It’s 14 people to beat kaido because he’s a zoan and he can heal. Kaido already healed from the scabbards damage before everyone came to the roof.

Big mom isn’t a zoan and can’t heal.

The only people involved in big moms defeat will be supernova(non straw hats).

Scabbards helping in the big mom fight also doesn’t make sense. Odas not gonna draw anyone cutting a woman. He hasn’t after 24+ years. The scabbards are on their own plots and most likely will aid the straw hats.

Sanji and izo vs king

Kawatsmu/chopper vs queen

Denjiro and franky vs sasaki

so no straw hats.

no scabbards

Just supernova.

if it’s anyone it will be people like hawkins and drake but definitely not anyone else like Marco. When Marco hears luffy is in the 1v1 he will go to the roof. He has aces promise.

If anyone kills Marco it will be kaido.

The only people who can help are the other non straw hat supernova
Post automatically merged:

The problem is you guys think the scabbards damage didn’t heal but it literally did.

Kaidos a zoan that’s why so many fought him. Big mom isn’t. She won’t be fought by so many people

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm confident he will probably keep fighting King and might even strike him down if Sajji will really focus on Queen. So far I don't quite see other likely contenders for Queen, technically there are but I'm also referring to defeat, and the scenario of Sanji featured against two calamities strikes as too optimistic to me.

Based on current events, Its seems this is where Oda is going, I'll give an in depth analysis on why this may happen.

This Ominous statement was made in chapter 995 by Big Mom, it heavily implies Big Mom and Marco will clash again chapter Chapter 1011 and 1013 further confirms this....

With Hera it seems the Homies are much more powerful than they were before, using combination attacks, Big Mom Now has the Soul Weapons to deal with Marco.

With Zoro and Sanji going downstairs its clear Oda's intention was never for Marco to defeat Anyone in this arc, but rather stall. This was pretty much confirmed with Marco's dialogue in 997 "Strawhats, You Guys are the real Muscle"

Marco has been in the same area as King and Queen for about 14 chapters now........

If Oda wanted that fight set up he could have done it a long time ago, Now 2 Main characters are headed in that direction. Zoro needs to be healed.....Once Marco Heals Zoro. Zoro and Sanji will fight King and Queen. Marco then has no purpose on the live floor. And this is what allows Marco to join the Big Mom fight.

Marco's mentality is another reason why he'll likely fight Big Mom, which leads to my next point.....

In this clash we see Marco's flames effect prometheus , He states his Phoenix flames have very special Properties....... This Dialogue hints that we will get a deeper explanation on Marcos abilities in the future, Marco also states he knows the kind of danger Big Mom poses, Meaning if Marco see's big mom, he's likely going to prioritize her over anyone else. And currently Big Mom is downstairs.

The way things are going currently, Big Moms fight with Kidd and law will either come to Marco or Vice Versa, and thats how Izo and other characters will join.

Speaking of Homies......

As far as we know There are 5 Characters in Onigashima who can effectively deal with Big Moms Homies besides Marco.....
Brook, Zoro, Kinemon, Jimbei, and Somewhat Kidd (but not really since zeus escaped......) So its really just 4 characters.

Kinemon is after Kanjuro

What are we left with???

5. Big Mom being defeated by just 2 People makes 0 sense, After the rooftop/scabbard stuff........

A total of 14 characters have been involved in the Kaido fight including Kidd and Law....... and likely more will be involved in this defeat of Kaido.
Even if you want to argue Big Mom is weaker than Kaido its gonna take more than Just 2 supernova to defeat Big Mom.

If Big Mom is supposed to be defeated here, I believe this will be the group to defeat her

Kidd
Law
Marco

The Main Focus will be on Kidd and Law, Potentially Marco too if Oda decides to Kill Marco here.

But Yea..... this is my take on where the Big Mom situation is going to lead, what are your thoughts?
Yep,BM will need to get ganged to get defeated!One more thing i think people are forgetting,BM has children every year.What if she has a kid here in the heat of battle!It would be gross,but it would be a nerf that actually makes sense!
I see it going like this:
Round 1:BM vs Kidd,Law,Marco and Izo.
Round 2:BM vs Kidd,Law+Straw hats that finished their fights.
Round3:Very Injuried and Nerfed BM VS Captain Kidd!

Speaking of Homies......

Kinemon is after Kanjuro

What are we left with???

Kidd
Law
Marco

I've talked about this before; in a different thread.

Yep,BM will need to get ganged to get defeated!One more thing i think people are forgetting,BM has children every year.What if she has a kid here in the heat of battle!It would be gross,but it would be a nerf that actually makes sense!
I see it going like this:
Round 1:BM vs Kidd,Law,Marco and Izo.
Round 2:BM vs Kidd,Law+Straw hats that finished their fights.
Round3:Very Injuried and Nerfed BM VS Captain Kidd!
The straw hats would fight kaido.

Stop forcing things that don’t make sense.

the straw hats and Marco are only against kaido. Marco has his promise to ace and his father. The straw hats would fight kaido if they were gonna fight anyone. They wouldn’t fight big mom.

it would be the supernovas like apoo drake and hawkins helping Kidd not the straw hats

Kinda agree. I've been calling Marco vs Big Mom round 2 from way before. Him assisting Kidd and Law would be cool cuz I don't see how Marco's role is just healing people in the war and not aiding someone.
His role is with kaido. Not big mom. Y’all needa stop forgetting about his promise to ace and Whitebeard about luffy. Marco fighting big mom destroys the themes of this arc also

U cant deny Theres a 99% chance of Marco supporting
There’s a 0% chance of it happening.

He has nothing to do with Kidd law or big mom.

Marcos plotline is with ace luffy and kaido. Nothing to do with big mom. Him being in the fight goes against the themes this arc which is the new generation

U cant deny Theres a 99% chance of Marco supporting
There’s basically none imo, neither Law or Kids heavily injured. Marco not a part of the new gen. The pero plot lines between the 2 unfinished. He’ll more then likely be defeated by King/Queen, an use the last of his stamina to heal Zoro.

His role is with kaido. Not big mom. Y’all needa stop forgetting about his promise to ace and Whitebeard about luffy. Marco fighting big mom destroys the themes of this arc also
So Kaido requires atleast 14+ people to be involved in his defeat, but Big Mom only requires Law and Kidd?? How is Marco's role more related to Kaido when the only Yonko Marco has interacted with is Big Mom?

There’s basically none imo, neither Law or Kids heavily injured. Marco not a part of the new gen. The pero plot lines between the 2 unfinished. He’ll more then likely be defeated by King/Queen, an use the last of his stamina to heal Zoro.
Im just going to assume that you believe Big Mom is not going to be defeated this arc, Cause Law and Kidd aren't doing thing on their own.....Theres no way thats gonna happen especially after this recent Big Mom powerup.

Last edited:
It’s going to be:

SH vs Beast Pirates

Supernova vs Big Mom

Marco has no place in either fight tbh, since this arc is supposed to be focusing on the Worst Generation toppling the Emperors. But if he’s going to help one of them it’s going to Luffy’s side since Luffy is Aces brother and one of the main reasons he came to Wano is to fight for Oden. Odens beef was with Kaido not BM.

Other Supernova like Law, Killer, Hawkins, Apoo, and maybe Drake will be the ones who join the Kidd vs Big Mom fight. There Oda will show you why Kidd is a conquerer and why “Captain” is his epithet by being a captain who can bring together and lead other captains :cheers:

And then in the end it becomes:
Luffy and Kidd together vs. a weakened Kaido and Big Mom for the final fight. (Law might be a part of this fight too. Maybe).

So Kaido requires atleast 14+ people to be involved in his defeat, but Big Mom only requires Law and Kidd?? How is Marco's role more related to Kaido when the only Yonko Marco has interacted with is Big Mom?

Im just going to assume that you believe Big Mom is not going to be defeated this arc, Cause Law and Kidd aren't doing thing on their own.....Theres no way thats gonna happen especially after this recent Big Mom powerup.
The scabbards damage all healed.

Secondly saying 14 people doesn’t even make sense. The reason that many people fought kaido is because he is a zoan. Big mom isn’t a zoan so not that many people are gonna fight her.

Marcos only plotline is ace luffy and Whitebeard. It’s common fucking sense do you think he’s gonna just hear luffys in a 1v1 and not go to the roof? That literally makes zero sense.

Oda is also not gonna have Marco steal the spotlight from Kidd and law. This arc is about the nee generation.

Luffys main rival is gonna get the most hype excluding luffy. He literally set up kidd vs big mom since punk hazard. He’s let him make a big entrance and had big mkm mutually looking for kidd.

If anyone helps kidd it’s people like drake apoo killer hawkins etc. it would not be Marco. The fact this has to be explained is stupid.

The scabbards damage all healed.

Secondly saying 14 people doesn’t even make sense. The reason that many people fought kaido is because he is a zoan. Big mom isn’t a zoan so not that many people are gonna fight her.

Marcos only plotline is ace luffy and Whitebeard. It’s common fucking sense do you think he’s gonna just hear luffys in a 1v1 and not go to the roof? That literally makes zero sense.

Oda is also not gonna have Marco steal the spotlight from Kidd and law. This arc is about the nee generation.

Luffys main rival is gonna get the most hype excluding luffy. He literally set up kidd vs big mom since punk hazard. He’s let him make a big entrance and had big mkm mutually looking for kidd.

If anyone helps kidd it’s people like drake apoo killer hawkins etc. it would not be Marco. The fact this has to be explained is stupid.
Your Right Big Mom isn't a zoan.........She's better than that which is why multiple people Is needed. Do you realize we have never seen Big Mom even Cough up Blood ? I dont even think she's ever bled from an attack.

Marco supporting is not stealing the spotlight bruh....and honestly idek why you think People won't steal spotlight from Kidd When Zoro luffys underling, pretty much stole Kidds spotlight on the roof.

Kidd had all the motivation to Defeat Kaido

Yet.........

Your Right Big Mom isn't a zoan.........She's better than that which is why multiple people Is needed. Do you realize we have never seen Big Mom even Cough up Blood ? I dont even think she's ever bled from an attack.

Marco supporting is not stealing the spotlight bruh....and honestly idek why you think People won't steal spotlight from Kidd When Zoro luffys underling, pretty much stole Kidds spotlight on the roof.

Kidd had all the motivation to Defeat Kaido

Yet.........

maybe if you actually read any arc beside wano you would know kidds been connected to big mom more then kaido. Since fishman island.

big mom doesn’t need as much people because she won’t have the same level of endurance

No I don't think so.Marco is on the live floor right now he is not going to move
I think him and Zoro will fight King
Marco alone can defeat King I dont think Zoro is gonna team up with him. oda wouldn't downplay Marco like that. If Zoro does get assistance it will likely be Kawamtsu.

But Honestly Zoro getting assistance is even a stretch. Oda has never had Zoro tag team to defeat an Opponent. Especially a Swordsman. I think Oda would rather have Zoro get healed to a certain point and make an intense 1v1 Fight out of Zoro vs King than have Zoro team up with someone.

maybe if you actually read any arc beside wano you would know kidds been connected to big mom more then kaido. Since fishman island.

big mom doesn’t need as much people because she won’t have the same level of endurance
Maybe if you actually read any arc besides wano you'd know Big Mom has Insane Durability and is a Tank. Kidd is a Blunt Force user without ryuo, or advanced conquerors and Laws Room Abilities Have barely done anything to the yonko.

Last edited: