[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
none, im just asking if hes rly a virus or covid how do we stop him? he tanked an alleged rc + kill from fuji and can infiltrate private chats

the first thing u did was go off on light which reads as a soft discredit to him. out of everone so far u r the only one to do that.
im just curious because the only mention of covid was in the cart group.

So considered me paranoid when you say if typo is covid when the only mention of that was in the neighbor chat.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It depends. Some cult recruiters may feel I'd be too obvious a target, some would feel that and target me anyway, some would target people who suspect them, and so on. There's no real way to say one way or another.
But here's the thing you keep missing - I'm not "attacking" him from any angle. The best case scenario from my commentary towards his claiming too early would be for Light to say "yeah, I was wrong", and for most people to agree that it wasn't handled as correctly as it should have been. That does absolutely nothing to question the integrity of the information Light has provided, and it doesn't absolutely nothing to change the direction of the lynch from Queen. This is a very best case scenario - the angle your pushing here just does not benefit Cult!Ratchet at all. You can come up with whatever conspiracy theory you like, you simply have failed to establish that what you claim I could have done makes any sense for me to actually do.
Quite the opposite, Usopp. When Cults target players, they tend not to want to target those that are likely on the radar of other scum teams. If I'm widely town read and believed, then that makes me a threat to scum, because the remaining town are going to side more with me than them, so I'd likely be killed off. Remember that this is from Night 1, when we had no idea how many kills would occur. Unless your argument is that a hypothetical cult faction guessed that there were no Mafia, and then decided to recruit me out of preservation, despite knowing that by recruiting me, the longer I remain in the game the more people are going to be wary of me having being recruited. In which case, good luck building that one out.
You're putting the cart before the horse, so to speak. That means you're thinking too far ahead of yourself.

I think you need to step back and reflect on the positions you are holding, and whether they make as much sense as you seem to think they do. Hint: they don't.
ratchet we have already established that yes light should of probably been a bit more patient with his claim so he can catch queen in an undeniable lie from his PoV. but you fail to understand that his claim right now is just straight forward and avoids any confusion and instantly puts queen in the spotlight.

like i said if u were culted, then u probably wanted to soften up urself to a scenario where u can come at EoD or something and discredit light based off ur interactions with him at start if day, but its looking pretty impossible rn with the way you are hard defending urself and the fact that culting is random.

ratchet how many games have u seen where scum kills the miller? no matter how town read u r, u will never peak a 100% townie read and will always be tinfoiled as a possible fake miller claimer. u are not going to be lynched by town nor killed by scum this early on. specially not with ur posts mostly being educative content instead of game solving content. u r one of the best cult candidate rn and its undeniable.

also this is a weak sauce here from me but fuji says there r no mafia this game. seems some players have some tmi regarding game composition but this is another topic. its looking pretty unlikely that u r culted rn but u keep arguing when u know pretty well its possible u could of got culted if it was not RNG

the fact that someone asked u to bend the knee is probably someone wanting u to join them. u r that desirable rn.

ratchet we have already established that yes light should of probably been a bit more patient with his claim so he can catch queen in an undeniable lie from his PoV. but you fail to understand that his claim right now is just straight forward and avoids any confusion and instantly puts queen in the spotlight.
I think queen's absense currently is enough to implicate them frankly. The problem with the early claim is that it's given non-town the chance to coast through the phase.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

So considered me paranoid when you say if typo is covid when the only mention of that was in the neighbor chat.
Lol what?

also this is a weak sauce here from me but fuji says there r no mafia this game.
Where's this coming from?

Also we have two people with abilities that say mafia is in the game. Mango and TAC.

Emil

Certified Memelord

u mentioned him being possie virus here . u said u and tpein speculated on that

i took it a step further and assumed he is covid that has no actions appearing on writeups like oddjutsu from weeb game. he could even join our committee there

Lol what?

Where's this coming from?

Also we have two people with abilities that say mafia is in the game. Mango and TAC.
i said that

Truthful
Yolks
Present
Organs

might be covid in the cart/neighbor group. So when usopp said

so if typo is covid how do we get rid of him ?
I was a little taken back because I never mentioned Covid in the thread. Just only in the group chat.

Cal is feigning ignorance on purpose. I DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE SURVIVOR, I HAD TO CHANGE MY WINCON BECAUSE OF BALANCE REASONS.

How much more obvious is this derail attempt from Queen gonna get?
I don't care which of you get's lynched and why would I waste my time trying to derail a lynch that has 9 votes lol

There's better info to be gained from Queen's lynch so i'd actually prefer that. Your lynch will be useless, but nobody should be listening to anything you say right now and there's no way you'll be allowed to end game anyway so who cares

u mentioned him being possie virus here . u said u and tpein speculated on that

i took it a step further and assumed he is covid that has no actions appearing on writeups like oddjutsu from weeb game. he could even join our committee there
while that's fair, call me paranoid that I think we have a rat in the chat. The cart is a neighbor chat obviously when anyone who quote it last phase it became a chat.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It‘s a mistake to make Indies who can win with you your enemy. That‘s why I was keeping you around in Weeb game and it helped us a great deal.
its also a mistake to keep indies that lie to us flower

u just wait ur turn

u had a chance and u blew it. now u burn

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not going to go over the rest because it's redundant.
ratchet how many games have u seen where scum kills the miller? no matter how town read u r, u will never peak a 100% townie read and will always be tinfoiled as a possible fake miller claimer. u are not going to be lynched by town nor killed by scum this early on. specially not with ur posts mostly being educative content instead of game solving content. u r one of the best cult candidate rn and its undeniable.
Is that a serious question? I've seen dozens of games where a Miller gets killed, because once a Miller comes forward and the Town accept their claim, the biggest false positive behind Miller is mitigated. If said Miller is then widely town read (their claim fits, their play is town-like, etc) then of course scum are going to kill them, they're not going to wait and hope that paranoia might do their job for them.

I also think your characteristion of my play is somewhat unfair. I haven't pursued a lynch today, because Queen is locked in, but I recall several players following my logic and deciding to vote Queen out due to that, and Day 1 I think my play was balanced reasonably enough. It's true that I do tend to default to "educational mode", but that does not have to be mutually-exclusive with scum hunting.
the fact that someone asked u to bend the knee is probably someone wanting u to join them. u r that desirable rn.
I am not convinced, honestly, that said "bend the knee" was a cult attempt. It would be somewhat strict on that particular cult if the recruitee had to accept blindly before knowing what they were getting into. I think it's potentially a cult attempt, but it could be something else, and I rejected it moreso out of caution than belief it was trying to change my wincon.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't care which of you get's lynched and why would I waste my time trying to derail a lynch that has 9 votes lol

There's better info to be gained from Queen's lynch so i'd actually prefer that. Your lynch will be useless, but nobody should be listening to anything you say right now and there's no way you'll be allowed to end game anyway so who cares
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.