Future Events Marco will join the Big Mom Fight with Kidd, Law and a few Others.

what's your point? Cause Chopper and Marco aren't defeating anybody
It's just an infographic to show it can make sense if Marco and Sanji were the main players in taking down King and Queen as it currently stands, but not necessarily just because of the current locations, there are other compelling reasons for that.

And neither is Zoro
I mean Zoro is literally the fighter of the crew.... but if that isn't enough to convince you, theres also the fact that once we get a group shot of the strawhats its basically 100% confirmed Zoro's Getting a fight against the 2nd strongest.

Thats a fact you cant dispute.

I mean Zoro is literally the fighter of the crew.... but if that isn't enough to convince you, theres also the fact that once we get a group shot of the strawhats its basically 100% confirmed Zoro's Getting a fight against the 2nd strongest.

Thats a fact you cant dispute.
What kind of “fact” is this. I’ve heard crappy headcanons but this is the worst I’ve heard
:gokulaugh:

What kind of “fact” is this. I’ve heard crappy headcanons but this is the worst I’ve heard
:gokulaugh:
Your the one arguing for Zoro not having a fight bro........ You've read every arc in one piece up until this point, have you ever seen Zoro not get a fight in a major arc???

Exactly.......

Your the one arguing for Zoro not having a fight bro........ You've read every arc in one piece up until this point, have you ever seen Zoro not get a fight in a major arc???

Exactly.......
He got a fight. He fought Kaido and he will again later with the rest of the straw hats.

He got a fight. He fought Kaido and he will again later with the rest of the straw hats.
Im talking about Zoro defeating people bruh......Not just fighting. Zoro always defeats someone in a major arc. And 98 % of the time its the 2nd strongest dude, 2% of the time its the 3rd guy and 0% of the time he doesn't defeat anybody. These are all facts.

Im talking about Zoro defeating people bruh......Not just fighting. Zoro always defeats someone in a major arc. And 98 % of the time its the 2nd strongest dude, 2% of the time its the 3rd guy and 0% of the time he doesn't defeat anybody. These are all facts.
Sabaody?