Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude i was called a Zoro hater for months by so many Zoro fans here for saying Zoro will fight King :josad:
Before Zoro went to Kaido, I followed Enies Lobby Pattern and Alabasta and thought Zoro is going to fight King off the bat and that'll be prolonged, etc. Then Zoro went to Kaido and we all put our expectations too high... an impressive showing but too high of expectations because he was fighting against Kaido and now ZvKing seeing King is a swordsman is a great matchup for Zoro

I still believe in my headcanon that ZKK will happen, if people say it wont, it's far more reasonable than ZKK, it's my personal headcanon

This is the greatest benefit of being delusional - ANYTHING that doesn’t correspond to your own beliefs is automatically illegitimate, you can explain anything away without having to apply logic or rationality. Have you figured out yet why nobody’s taking you seriously??
I mean it is delusional to say I am someone else when you guys do not even know how I look behind the screen and presume by Head Piece like 'ZKK' and thinking it is logical when it is illogical.

I mean have talk to many and by likes on my account, they do take me seriously, Idk about you, but I don't care for the toxic side on their opinion if they can't be admit fault on their side.
Post automatically merged:

I bash Sanji, but I acknowldged the fact Sanji destroyed Page One.
No you didn't. You debated on me he never beaten him.

Fine. I acknowledge Zoro has decent strength but over all between him and Sanji welll you know my stance
We know each others stance, I enjoy aruging and debating with you because you dont take it personally on this forum like a lot of the other stans do
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Queen is huge
Will this be a collaborates battle or a solo?
Probably Solo

Still an L for Sanji Stans when they expected King

Where do Sanji fans get their entitlement from, why so entitled? Why is Queen not good enough, a billion berry Yonkou Commander Monster, hailed as the #3 on Kaido's crew.

That's settling? With all due respect Queen would be setting for Sanji, not the other way around. It will be an extreme uphill battle for him. I am interested in the story exposition that can come out of it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Where do Sanji fans get their entitlement from, why so entitled? Why is Queen not good enough, a billion berry Yonkou Commander Monster, hailed as the #3 on Kaido's crew.

That's settling? With all due respect Queen would be setting for Sanji, not the other way around. It will be an extreme uphill battle for him. I am interested in the story exposition that can come out of it.
Queen is the best opponent sanji has ever gotten in the whole series

Status
Not open for further replies.