Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do Sanji fans get their entitlement from, why so entitled? Why is Queen not good enough, a billion berry Yonkou Commander Monster, hailed as the #3 on Kaido's crew.

That's settling? With all due respect Queen would be setting for Sanji, not the other way around. It will be an extreme uphill battle for him. I am interested in the story exposition that can come out of it.
I don't see entitlement. Most are fine if Sanji face with King or Queen, but issues was more on toxic stating he won't be YC lvl and face someone else. They are more entitle especially they don't believe on ZKK being debunked when it is.

I think it's possible for Yamato to be stronger than Rooftop Zoro, but merely displaying the ability to enhance her attacks with Haoshoku is insufficient:
  • Despite Luffy being able to consciously enhance his attacks with Haoshoku, Zoro appears to have dealt the most damage to Kaido with a single attack.
  • Despite Luffy possessing the ability to enhance his attacks with internal destruction Ryuo, Hiryuu Kaen appears to have had higher offensive power than even Kong Gatling.

I don't think possessing a certain form of Advanced Haki places you above everyone who lacks that particular form. I'll judge how Yamato stands in relation to Zoro/Luffy by looking at their respective performances vs Kaido, and not who has the more elite haki.
No... it’s not merely about king’s haki
It’s also about being an equal to Ace 4 years ago...
Meaning... she has the potential in that 4 years to even get stronger and stronger...

Imagine thinking beating a 1.32 billion bounty Yonko commander 2 is an L for Sanji. Clearly King is for Zoro, while Sanji fights Queen which is pretty predictable. Sanji vs King would have been a cool matchup, but considering how big a deal Yonko commanders are, no Sanji fan should be upset about this. It's a huge W and I'm hyped for it!

Where do Sanji fans get their entitlement from, why so entitled? Why is Queen not good enough, a billion berry Yonkou Commander Monster, hailed as the #3 on Kaido's crew.

That's settling? With all due respect Queen would be setting for Sanji, not the other way around. It will be an extreme uphill battle for him. I am interested in the story exposition that can come out of it.
This is something that bothers me as well.
I really like Sanji and when the spoiler dropped that he was fighting Queen I was so happy for him.
Queen is the biggest challenge Sanji has ever faced and some people here act like Sanji is already stronger than Queen :choppawhat:
Some are even sad that he won't be fighting King when they were literally tons of foreshadow that it would be Queen... People are strange.

Sanji did ran away tho.
:usoprice:
Yep, in the anime, the same place where he demolished X-Drake in base.

So you have to choose one side:
- manga is canon -> the last panel we saw was Sanji attacking Page One from the sky like a missile, Page One screaming in pain and the next chapter Sanji was completely fine while Page One disappeared and only X-Drake and Hawkins remained.
- anime is canon -> Sanji ran away from Page One but fodderized X-Drake (who said "I'm not as weak as Page One" before getting destroyed).

In both cases Sanji is looking clean, sorry :steef::kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.