Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido gets a W this chapter. Loving this guy

Momo gets a W, for uplifting the morale... Chopper good try bud

and Sanji gets a W too, but him messing up Queen teeth was a reach.

Zoro and Luffy is gonna let everyone else get their shine now. Get it while you can, because once theyre back on their feet good luck getting that screen time.

Let me see Killer vs Hawkins Oda and that goes double for Marco and King. :beckmoji:

H

humanbeing

Then what are you talking about? LOL
I'm addressing people who are saying Yamato will high diff or mid diff Kaido.
well you are the one who assumed that all i said that Yamato might be as strong as the commanders and she might be able to hoild Kaido till Luffy comes back but not because of her strength alone. then even if she was as strong as Queen or King that would not help her against Kaido, we saw how BM handled Queen even in her Amnesia state.

Lol, just realized, there goes your aerial matchup for Sanji XDD

Gotta say, I think the fact that this arc is as long as it is, is what actually justifies the conflict of them winning. The raid is now officially 35 chapters long and is not ending anytime soon. Like I love the sheer brutality of Kaido beating down the scabbards by 999, then Kinemon getting back and getting horribly beaten here.

Like I think the longevity of the conflict is what makes it intense, and rereads are gonna be good when it happens. Now this interaction between Yamato and Kaido is what I'm excited for next, even if it leads to a flashback.

I do hope that Big Mom's crew is in fact relevant though. I still find it off that this whole thing has been Kaidos crew (and Big Mom and Perospero lol). Like we have 4 Supernova (Killer, Hawkins, Drake and Apoo), who are frankly wasting their talent on each other imo.

Hawkins is very clearly not bad and was forced into it, thus why I think Luffy (and his fight with Killer) will prove him wrong. Apoo might be harder to convince but I do think some event will cause him to flip sides too. The Supernova are mainstays and I can't see even Apoo being antagonistic by the end.

What I was getting at is these 4 could fight Smoothie, Snack, Compote and Daifuku respectively. If Law only ends up assisting Kid up to a certain point (when Luffy gets back up), then maybe he fights Smoothie and someone someone takes on Perospero if Neko can't win.

Same concept with Inu, i still think someone (Yamato or Chopper in a new monster form or Jinbe somehow if Brook took over that fight or just Luffy wrecking him) will help him and take over said fight.

That said, you can tell which fights are likely permanent (Sanji v Queen, Jinbe v WsW, Franky v Sasaki, Robin/Brook v Black Maria, Nami/Usopp v Ulti/Page One if they get up) and which might not be by the end or at least are more up for debate (Law potentially staying with Kid to fight BM, Yamato vs Kaido, the 2 Supernova paired fights, Inu vs Jack)

One way I've potentially been able to tell this is the case is the ones that are "permanent" have made some pretty grand entrances:

- Robin striking Black Maria, Brook releasing Sanji. Telling him to leave it to them

- Sanji saving Chopper from Queen, telling Chopper to leave it to him

- Jinbe and Franky being left opponents while others moved on (i.e. Luffy and Yamato/Momo/Shinobu respectively). Yamato tells Franky she leaves Sasaki to him. Jinbe tells Luffy to go on so he can take care of who was waiting on the 4th floor.

- Nami making proclamations that shed beat Ulti

With that, it leaves the idea that maybe Usopp fighting Page One isn't a permanent thing. Maybe a recovered Page One will be for Chopper? Maybe Usopp will fight Ulti with Nami? Will Yamato fight Kaido permanently? Will Jack defeat Inu and be involved in another fight? Will Law and Kid tag BM permanently? What of the 5 missing Numbers and the 5 that may recover?

So many questions still, but that goes back to my point about the arc being as long as it is and me appreciating it because it IS the first 2 Yonko.

Nothing wrong with Jimbei facing Who's Who for an extended period of time. The guy already has feats and Oda probably doesn't feel the need to give him a fight for him to grow in and progress. He has some really impressive feats but now it's time for all the Straw Hats to face opponents fitting for their current selves. I actually hope to see more from Jimbei's fight and there's nothing wrong with him struggling with someone hyped as one of the strongest Flying Six (though obviously Jimbei won't come off as impressive as he seemed against nerfed Big Mom but it's whatever). Jimbei has his role to play and right now, it's handling a strong member of the Flying Six and Sanji's is to battle Kaido's second strongest subordinate.

well you are the one who assumed that all i said that Yamato might be as strong as the commanders and she might be able to hoild Kaido till Luffy comes back but not because of her strength alone. then even if she was as strong as Queen or King that would not help her against Kaido, we saw how BM handled Queen even in her Amnesia state.
As I said before, I expect Yamato to be slightly weaker than Jinbei. Sanji> Jinbei > Yamato.
She's only there to trigger Kaido's flashback and hold him until Luffy and Zoro arrive. This confrontation will be 80 percent more talking than an actual fight. She may land few hits but he will beat her up. I think after he beats her up he will just sit there and chill while talking to her about their past.

Lol, just realized, there goes your aerial matchup for Sanji XDD

Gotta say, I think the fact that this arc is as long as it is, is what actually justifies the conflict of them winning. The raid is now officially 35 chapters long and is not ending anytime soon. Like I love the sheer brutality of Kaido beating down the scabbards by 999, then Kinemon getting back and getting horribly beaten here.

Like I think the longevity of the conflict is what makes it intense, and rereads are gonna be good when it happens. Now this interaction between Yamato and Kaido is what I'm excited for next, even if it leads to a flashback.

I do hope that Big Mom's crew is in fact relevant though. I still find it off that this whole thing has been Kaidos crew (and Big Mom and Perospero lol). Like we have 4 Supernova (Killer, Hawkins, Drake and Apoo), who are frankly wasting their talent on each other imo.

Hawkins is very clearly not bad and was forced into it, thus why I think Luffy (and his fight with Killer) will prove him wrong. Apoo might be harder to convince but I do think some event will cause him to flip sides too. The Supernova are mainstays and I can't see even Apoo being antagonistic by the end.

What I was getting at is these 4 could fight Smoothie, Snack, Compote and Daifuku respectively. If Law only ends up assisting Kid up to a certain point (when Luffy gets back up), then maybe he fights Smoothie and someone someone takes on Perospero if Neko can't win.

Same concept with Inu, i still think someone (Yamato or Chopper in a new monster form or Jinbe somehow if Brook took over that fight or just Luffy wrecking him) will help him and take over said fight.

That said, you can tell which fights are likely permanent (Sanji v Queen, Jinbe v WsW, Franky v Sasaki, Robin/Brook v Black Maria, Nami/Usopp v Ulti/Page One if they get up) and which might not be by the end or at least are more up for debate (Law potentially staying with Kid to fight BM, Yamato vs Kaido, the 2 Supernova paired fights, Inu vs Jack)

One way I've potentially been able to tell this is the case is the ones that are "permanent" have made some pretty grand entrances:

- Robin striking Black Maria, Brook releasing Sanji. Telling him to leave it to them

- Sanji saving Chopper from Queen, telling Chopper to leave it to him

- Jinbe and Franky being left opponents while others moved on (i.e. Luffy and Yamato/Momo/Shinobu respectively). Yamato tells Franky she leaves Sasaki to him. Jinbe tells Luffy to go on so he can take care of who was waiting on the 4th floor.

- Nami making proclamations that shed beat Ulti

With that, it leaves the idea that maybe Usopp fighting Page One isn't a permanent thing. Maybe a recovered Page One will be for Chopper? Maybe Usopp will fight Ulti with Nami? Will Yamato fight Kaido permanently? Will Jack defeat Inu and be involved in another fight? Will Law and Kid tag BM permanently? What of the 5 missing Numbers and the 5 that may recover?

So many questions still, but that goes back to my point about the arc being as long as it is and me appreciating it because it IS the first 2 Yonko.

I think killer fights smoothie. Drake fights snacks. Hawkins vs perospero. Heat and wire take on compote and daifuku

Status
Not open for further replies.