Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Among all Sanji attack, I like mutton shot the most..
Moutton is such a nice and clean finisher. I really like it as well.
But if I were to pick a favorite....hmm...I THINK I would pick Flambage Shot.
Because it's often used in the air....like in an aerial combat......
:pepehands:
Watching poor Jabura crying in fear while the kick slowly reached his face and sent him down like a missile was so satisfying.
:steef:
"God created the ingredients, but the Devil added the spices".
:akaman:

I like Mouton shot a lot, against Kurobi it was dope. But the first anime made a mistake, Mouton shot is not a single kick but multiple ones

bur i think it has way more style with a single kick
Yup, thats cool too..

Sanji use mutton shot too with a single kick here (one of the movie)

Even though its not canon, its still cool to me..

Last edited:
Well as far as being a PIRATE go, the only strawhat worth her salt is Nami
Luffy himself claims he wants to e Pirate King. Rayleigh offered to spill the beans about the how-to and Luffy freaked out at him and Usopp, telling he didn't want to know anything because he wouldn't want to spoil the adventure. That's not being a pirate, that's being an imature kid that wants to have a cool adventure and nothing else

I like Sanji as a character, but if we talk about being a pirate, yes, Sanji is probaby one if not the worst pirate of all time. His day to day is hanging out cooking. He is an AMAZING cook, not a pirate

It's the same thing as saying Luffy is the worst sowrdsman ever. Luffy is not a sowrdsman, right? The problem is, even if Saji is bad at it, indeed he IS a pirate, what's the harm of ponting that out?

Also, people liking Sanji is fine, it doesn't trigger me at all
I love One Piece for the world, I want to know where the hell the DF comes from and what the mysteries are, Joy Boy, Im, Void Century, the Straw Hat, etc

My favorite, the one who protected his son, conquered One Piece as the strongest man alive, had women in his life, enjoyed his friends and kicks lot of ass died episode one. IMHO, Bleackbeard deserves to be PK nowadays, thats a pirate for yu. But probably will never happen

So my faverotie died romance dawn and the other one will never ammount to anything because it's not his manga. Same thing as being a Vegeta fan or worse. Liking Sanji is fine in my books

The question would be WHY, WHY though?

Oda has thousands of character all and all. Hundred of cool ones. Dozens of cool, relevant and amazing ones that are part of the plot.
It baffles me, how in everything we have, can SANJI be the favorite of all people?
Lol Using your logic, I don't think Zoro's ambition has anything to do with being a pirate either
You can become world's strongest without being a pirate
In fact Zoro wasn't even a pirate before joining luffy and he was actually against pirates, while Sanji was raised by the hand of a former pirate captain and lived with previous pirates in a ship

Also when you talk about "ambition" and piracy connection, then what about Whitebeard? His ambition of having a family had nothing to do with piracy
And I can go on and on

Sanji has more similarity to Luffy's ambition, which is being free and has an adventurous goal to find a mythical treasure/sea, than Zoro is

Think Chrono said Sanji used Premier Hachis against Jabra and Doffy but both dodged it, this might be his strongest attack.
He used it the Gold movie, it's a flying kick with a barrage of kicks. Probably have to wait and see it in the manga to gauge it's full power.

My favs are definitely Mouton Shot and Flambage Shot, they're so clean. Concassé is also up there for style.

Think Chrono said Sanji used Premier Hachis against Jabra and Doffy but both dodged it, this might be his strongest attack.
He used it the Gold movie, it's a flying kick with a barrage of kicks. Probably have to wait and see it in the manga to gauge it's full power.

My favs are definitely Mouton Shot and Flambage Shot, they're so clean. Concassé is also up there for style.
Man, you're team Crocodile now?

He's cool though.:cheers:
:josad:

My personal favorite Sanji's attack would be Spectre.

What is the top 3 strongest Sanji Diable Jambe??

Hell Memories, Concasser, Rotisserie??
HM ~ GRILLSHOT ~another unknown mive~AntimannerKC >Frrites Assorties ~Flambage Shot~Premier hachi hach~Ressrottie~Armour shot ~Mutton shot ~Brochiette ~3 spot decoupage ~ Brochiette ~Jou shot

bruh too hel with his arsenal... whatever he wishes can hurt you like hell.. but they are some very potent and beautiful ones
especially 3 spot decoupage..