Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Ravager banned (good riddance) and Cin taking a break (bad riddance), I am the highest ranking Yamato fan online at the moment, and I decree that you all line up to lovingly tongue my asshole :jordanmf:
Nah it's always been me
:josad:

Oda legit had Ulti get up from having her internal organs evaporated, just to draw a page of Nami cheap shotting her...
Nami called that shot weeks ago, Big Mom had the cheap shot

>Lot of focus on a character that already had another chapter named after her not long ago and readers don't care a out
>Rushed """" fight"""" solved in a very unsatisfying way possible
>Newly introduced chatacter able to fight the World strongest creature in hybrid from out of nowhere
If I had to give a definition to "Mid Piece", I would post this chapter spoilers.

>Lot of focus on a character that already had another chapter named after her not long ago and readers don't care a out
>Newly introduced chatacter able to fight the World strongest creature in hybrid from out of nowhere
If I had to give a definition to "Mid Piece", I would post this chapter spoilers.
nice memetext

>4chan format
:whitepress:

yes basic CoC, released before the attack
kaido clearly sensed something when zoro activated asura, it was basic CoC wave
Because he did not learn how to use advanced and not possible to learn during the arc. If he learn , everything can be there. Like usopp can take haki or sanji gain coc .dd

Status
Not open for further replies.