Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti will get up again, Page One will join her. After Tama's speech, she'll leave with Speed and other Gifters, leaving Usopp and Nami alone. This should be the final set-up hopefully. No more shenanigans, but straight to the battle

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not that I mind executioner instead of murderer, I am fine either way.
Oda's terminology is murderer based on Magistrate murderer.
RIP ZKK case Oda will never let SH kill future SH dad!
ZKK is inevitable.
In One Piece before Wano arc ends.
the way zoro looks down on kaido :steef:
IKR. :catrude:
Just thought about when we are going to get Kaido's flashback and it became obvious.
Right about when he is about to die, his life will flash before his eyes and Oda will show it to us... :finally:

While Yamato wants to join....remember Yamato read Oden's journal and the secrets in it. A SH already knowing the details about Laugh Tale etc would be odd.
I highly doubt there’s anything regarding laugh tale in there. It makes no sense, even in the context of the story for Oden to write something so secret and important in a frail book

I’m pretty sure the journal just says that Momo is an ancient weapon or something of that matter

Not that I mind executioner instead of murderer, I am fine either way.
Oda's terminology is murderer based on Magistrate murderer.

ZKK is inevitable.

In One Piece before Wano arc ends.

IKR. :catrude:
Just thought about when we are going to get Kaido's flashback and it became obvious.
Right about when he is about to die, his life will flash before his eyes and Oda will show it to us... :finally:
Nope! ZKK will never going to happen case Yamato joins SH.
I believe Teach or Akainu will kill Kaido in the end, so Yamato will have trauma and inner-self fight. Right now she is just rebel girl. If Zoro kills Kaido that will never ever let Yamato sail with SH

Status
Not open for further replies.