Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Too bad. You're really leaving?
I’m in a Mafia Game right now. After it ends I’m bouncing for a few months or until Zoro’s next huge feat. Nothing like King or CoC exchange. Something like ZKK or black blade. Other than that I’m not interested in anything here. If I get busy irl anyways I think it’ll be permanent (which I think might be the case).
Anyways, to you Zoro fans, thanks for a great couple of months. The theories, feats, and engagement regarding Zoro was a great experience, the most fun thing about this forum. #ZoroSznNeverDies

Didn't the samurai think he was the captain when the raid started too? I laughed so much at that, its so very true! Zoro has really felt like the captain at times throughout OP!

:cheers::zosmug:
Some strangers when they see Zoro: "No way he isn't the captain." (Another thing that makes him stand alongside Luffy)
Some strangers when they see Sanji: "Look over there, it is Judge's son."
But yeah, portrayed as equals.

Last edited:
I didn't realize it so I got clowned. :pepemotion:
They copied some of Cinera's stuff before.
I been getting the impression that the theories on those so called 'theory' sites are never as good as those that you find on forums, sometimes just in the form of posts not even as dedicated threads.