Character Discussion Did Zoro’s Wano Feats Live Up to Your Expectation? Did He Surpass It?

What was your expectation of Zoro entering Wano?

• Defeating Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defeating Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What was your expectation of Zoro before we enter wano? Did he surprass it or not?

I will start off first. As a zoro fan, I certainly didn't see ZKK as a possibility pre-wano.
I like Zoro, but just didn't see him capable of killing Kaido.

My expectation was that he would extreme-diff King, similar to how Luffy beat Katakuri.
Most people would agree that Hakai + Ashura Scarring Kaido feats are more impressive than beating King.
So from that regard, yes! Zoro has exceeded my expectation of him. Of course if he manages to beat King too, that would expectation overkill.

as a zoro fan, i was saying he got coc before even TS, I always saw him stronger than his captain

we were saying king vs Zoro happen
also oda removed zoro from WCI becasue Zoro could mid diff kata
oda removed Zoro from the first meet-up wano to let luffy alone fight with kaido, if zoro were there he could save oden castle(all of strawhats including sanji) by cutting fire and drunken kaido vs zoro,luffy will be L for kaido.

just look at how he neg diffed pica, after TS he never match equally opponent until kaido, bigmom. :cheers: his real feats are only against yonkos he was TT begin with

I don’t think even the most ardent Zoro fans predicted that Zoro would block a combined attack from two yonko, slice Kaido with a Tatsumaki and use advanced Conqueror’s Haki to scar him for the second time in his life. And all this without even unlocking Enma’s true potential. Oda is making sure Zoro fans eat good this arc, truly proving that Zoro, like Luffy, is ready to tango with the top tiers.

After post time skip , Oda made so many trash tings about crew.

Zoro just faced fısh guy in fishman island ( not even close), monet (not even close), pica (good test) , fujitora ( just a couple shot )

We havent seen any crew in action also.

When we see a couple action in Wano, we hyped.

Roof has been so short.

Rest is obvious .

Zoro and Sanji will cut left and right hand of Kaido.

My only hope these versus will present lots of detail.

I dont wanna see who is stronger who is best. I wanna see detail plotting and hype moments.

My expectations were basically a scar for Kaido and maybe a fight with King. As I alr said several times before, for me ZKK is a possiblity that's why it is a 50/50. So now, with all of these in mind, he did exceed my expectations. Tanked hakai (the strongest attack so far in all of One Piece), kept incapacitating Prometheus despite the injuries and then blitzed + scarred Kaido + CoC reveal. So yeah, he did live up but since the arc isn't finished and Zoro isn't finished neither, I expect him to do something else.

I don’t think even the most ardent Zoro fans predicted that Zoro would block a combined attack from two yonko, slice Kaido with a Tatsumaki and use advanced Conqueror’s Haki to scar him for the second time in his life.
Blocking Hakai after seeing pre-ryuo Luffy getting 1-shot by Thunder Baguna is pretty shocking.
Knowing what we know now, I would even say that zoro has entered the new world post-TS stronger than Luffy.

But Luffy has given really strong opponents (Doffy, Katakuri) and has improved and perhaps surpassed Zoro in strength given his multiple power-ups.

Blocking Hakai after seeing pre-ryuo Luffy getting 1-shot by Thunder Baguna is pretty shocking.
Knowing what we know now, I would even say that zoro has entered the new world post-TS stronger than Luffy.

But Luffy has given really strong opponents (Doffy, Katakuri) and has improved and perhaps surpassed Zoro in strength given his multiple power-ups.
Which means that Zoro is bound to get another power up. :cheers:

My expectations were basically a scar for Kaido and maybe a fight with King. As I alr said several times before, for me ZKK is a possiblity that's why it is a 50/50. So now, with all of these in mind, he did exceed my expectations. Tanked hakai (the strongest attack so far in all of One Piece), kept incapacitating Prometheus despite the injuries and then blitzed + scarred Kaido + CoC reveal. So yeah, he did live up but since the arc isn't finished and Zoro isn't finished neither, I expect him to do something else.
My viewpoint of ZKK goes like this:
ZKK (pre-wano) = 0%
ZKK (after acquiring enma) = 10-15%
ZKK (after scarring Kaido) = 30-40%

If zoro beats King without taking a lot of damages, then that odds gonna shoot up some more :steef:

My viewpoint of ZKK goes like this:
ZKK (pre-wano) = 0%
ZKK (after acquiring enma) = 10-15%
ZKK (after scarring Kaido) = 30-40%

If zoro beats King without taking a lot of damages, then that odds gonna shoot up some more :steef:
Pretty much. The odds actually fired up for me personally when Hiryu Kaen failed to hand. They went as high as 60-70% at that time but they've come down to 30-40% ever since Zoro said that Luffy will be the one to take care of Kaido. Let's see what happens moving forward.

Pretty much. The odds actually fired up for me personally when Hiryu Kaen failed to hand. They went as high as 60-70% at that time but they've come down to 30-40% ever since Zoro said that Luffy will be the one to take care of Kaido. Let's see what happens moving forward.
Part of me wants Zoro to take King 1 v. 1 to solidify that he is marco (+) level.
What zoro is missing from his resume is 1 v. 1 against a top tier.

But if he gets to face King, I just don't think he is gonna get much screen-time facing Kaido.
Because that would literally mean he is the MVP of wano and surpassing luffy in a way.