Future Events EoW Zoro swaps Enma for Nidai...?

Does Zoro part ways with Enma at the end of Wano?

• Yeah - Enma goes back to Momo

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Nope - Enma is here to stay

Votes: 38 77.6%

• Total voters
It always felt a bit weird too me that Zoro would take on Enma when Momosucker is destined to grow up into a strong samurai who could easily follow his father's footsteps and become a nitoryu user by using Oden's swords.

Many people thought that Zoro would take on Nidai Kitetsu when it was introduced at the start of the arc.

However later on Oda dropped the Enma bomb, and he added two elements to connect the sword to Zoro.

1) It was crafted by the same person who crafted Wado Ichimonji, and the blade smith was a Shimotsuki (with Zoro seemingly related to this family);
2) Zoro's task is to turn it into a black blade.

So at this point it seems obvious that Enma isn't going anywhere until Zoro makes it a kokuto.

But that leaves the problem of who takes Nidai Kitetsu. Not much point for Oda to introduce that sword and then forget about it.

Many people thought that Kaido would break Sandai and Zoro would just replace it with Nidai, and Oda clearly addressed that idea on the rooftop

Fucking forget about it haters!

My idea from the start used to be that at the end of the arc Tenguyama would see that Zoro is a great swordsman and would offer to swap Nidai with Sandai. After all Sandai was created by Tengu himself and he migt be happy to have it back while putting Nidai in the hands of a worthy user.

However, recently I started to consider a second possibility. Since we're getting closer and closer to EoS and Oda is in the mood of giving out PUs in this arc... What if Zoro manages to forge a black blade right here in Wano?

If Enma becomes black during this arc then Zoro's task with it is completed...

At that point he might decide to give the blade to Momo with the goal for Momo the blacken Ame no Habakiri on its own. And Zoro in exchange would pick up Nidai and leave Wano with Wado-Nidai-Sandai.

And maybe in the future going to a full Kiketsu line up by picking up Shodai from the Gorosei dude and putting Wado in Kuina's grave?

enma stays until he dies
will see what u guys say when zoro gonna make it black
will zoro gonna swap enma black blade for muh nidai :suresure:
Why would zoro give up a sword he blackened himself
Kitetsu being replaced seems more likely imo
If he can blacken Enma he should be able to blacken the others as well.

I'm still on the Nidai-Sandai swap but I wanted to see what people thought of this.

even kin said he can't handle Enma, Momo would prob die if he gets to wield it
Post automatically merged:

overall its more logical to swap sandai since its the lowest grade sword he has

my Opinion
  • if he forges enma into BB then he won't replace with anyone
  • his sandai will break or unless there is no reason to replace it.
if his sandai going to break then it will be king vs zoro. and he will slice kaido with 1 sword same as ryuma vs zoro battle. so breaking zoros 3 sword style is good chance to force him to slice kaidos neck with only enma and made blackblade by cutting kaidos tough head

after this forge master will make sandai + nindai combined sword for zoro or just replace with nindai
:smart::smart:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I think Zoro stay with Enma. Maybe he'll replace Kitetsu(I want to see him with a Saijo O Wazamono, but that looks like it's only going to happen in the final arc).

+ hitetsu already said if he wants another sword and zoro refused
This is a good point.

Honestly I want Nidai but I don't think there's an organic way to get it. I like the idea of Ichi Ni San, but would he actually give it back to Hiyori? I thought about turning it black to exchange it back for the Shusui he owned in the first place, but Nidai obviously doesn't factor into that.

Since one piece started there hasn’t been a more perfect sword than Enma for Zoro.

I don’t think Zoro is returning that sword he should keep it all the way to eos.

The Buddhism themes with all of Zoro’s attacks plus his Asura mode and the icing on the cake is Enma there’s no better sword than Enma for Zoro.

I think that perhaps Oda chose to have him replace Shusui with Enma also in order to have the latter become a black blade whilst the former already was and not only in that the plot fit with the exchange due Hiyori's demands. If that was the case I assume Oda wishes Zoro to keep Enma specifically and render it black one day.

I still want Shusui back
:josad:
It's the most beautiful sword he got! Plus he earned it through a fight with the holder himself... even as a corpse! unlike Enma which felt like it was not earned

So, I am hoping by end of Wano... Zoro ends up with:
- Kuina's sword (which will stay till the end)
- Ryuuma's Shusui (and traded it back for Enma)
- Nidai Keitetsu (traded with Sandai by Heitetsu)

Also, I already have the plot regarding getting Shusui back... Zoro stated to Hiyori/Kawamatsu he will get Enma and give them back Shusui BUT he asked them to allow him to visit Ryuuma's grave after everything is set and done!
I think that just like Ryuuma's haki stayed in the sword to be turned black, and just like Merry-go had a soul klabautermann
And CONSIDERING that Oda TEASED a story about Ryuuma at beginning of the arc with the city of gold/facing the WG/closing the borders....etc said by Onimaru the fox...

I think there will come a time where Zoro visits Ryuuma's grave... and the end result of that plot will be Ryuuma making sure Zoro gets Shusui back! Also making Wano people aknowledge Zoro rights for it!

As for Enma I think it can serve as a training tool for Zoro to control his Ryuu release this arc only to be stronger with the other 3 swords...

While Nidai will be suggested by Heitetsu who will entrust Zoro to upgrade the Sandai with Nidai

Emma never was Momo sword, Oden left it to Hiyori, Momo sword is Ame-no-Habakiri, thats quite clear in the manga.

Hope Sandai break an he get Nidai, and that the blade he turn Black first is Wado, that he had for years, because if he was able to turn Enma in a black blade just after some days, but wasnt able to turn Wado after years will be quite clear that Enma was full of Oden Haki and Zoro just put the last small bit for it to become Black, what would be quite bad.

For me a good way would be:
-Wado black in Wano
-Enma black in the fight against Mihawk
-Nidai black in final war, but could be that if the bald Gorosei have the Shodai, Zoro lose Nidai in the final war and get the Shodai, pehaps even making it black still in the Final War.