• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I randomly checked here.
Didn't get the notification even with the @.
Sadness.
=(
Post automatically merged:

I was on the verge of dropping this.
Holy fuck this development is so freaking good.
The last panel is freaking amazing.
Can't wait to see Stain's part in it.
Would love to see Gentle Criminal as well, since he had some impact on Deku too.
Most of all, waiting for Class 1-A to show up and tell Deku to calm the fuck down, since they are all there to become Heroes and share the burden with him.
All Might makes it seen that, since Deku is growing so much stronger than everyone else, he's starting to feel lonely, and still is powerless to do anything against AFO.
This is PRECISELY the moment Bakugo could come in clutch, With that delicate speech of "dont go thinking you're the hottest shit around. You can't even beat me, and you expect to beat AFO alone? Screw you, nerd!"

Keeping my hopes high for the following events.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Good chap last panel is badass, like Garou the guy is fusing with his costume to being a wild creature.

Like how he neg diffed the villain.

I also like the heroes being depressed and quitting. Death arm was a cool guy but even him didn’t sustain the pressure.

About Edgeshot I don’t see if he has still both of his arm or if one of them is mechanical/prosthesis

The low points : no nagant, no overhaul, the bomb being cartoonish and put aside like nothing happened, Deku being full rage mode a little bit too fast. All Might tripping was maybe a bit too much, I am cool showing All Might weak and helpless, but the guy has 30+ years old training and fighting, even in base he doesn’t have to be that clumsy etc.