Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Almost all the fights are set, only Zoro is missing but given this new medicines adverse effects it seems like he'll have a temporary comeback rather a second stint.

Like wake up for 10 minutes and destroy King after he and Peros have beaten Marco

2) Sanji Vs hybrid Queen, wow, I don't know how our pervert can keep up with a 1,3 billion dyno zoan user, considering his prior fighting performance. But ok, time to show why you're parte of the monster trio you blondie

3) Who's who ended up being quite a interesting character, good

4) Waiting for my man Luffy to finish the job with that stupid flying snake

5) Nami got Zeus, Chopper got a longer lasting rumble balls, the other SH are fighting strong opponent. But Usopp? I'm waiting for some growth 'cause at the moment he is the weakest in the crew, he lacks attack power and I don't like this.
Give the man new seeds, upgrade Kabuto, give him CoA for fuck sake

I really really really hope that all the battles are won bar

jack vs inu and king vs zoro, perhaps maybe hawking vs killer

It would really be great if some of the fights are won my enemies to give this sense of equal grounds in the war, for then other people to finish it off, please oda listen to my request, rise the stakes

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If the next few chapters focus on Sanji and Jinbei's fights simultaneously while Luffy and Zoro are out. What is he trying to tell us? Or nothing at all.
Yes.
He's saying "I head you people were saying Jinbei>Sanji. So, to be clear, let me compare them. Sanji vs Calamity and Jinbei vs Flying 6. Calamity > Flying 6. So, Sanji > Jinbei. Does that make everything clear or do I have to draw a douriki panel again without making someone scream about "physical prowess" so you all don't keep crying?".

Trust me, I know a guy who knows a guy that heard Oda saying it.

Ah good, a return to form after last chapter’s stinker and the week before having serious problems as well.

Tama’s Momotaro kibi-dango plot is over, don’t have the problems other users have had with it, but it’s not been overly interesting. So it’s good that’s moved on. I take it desperate “Queen has CoC“ theories have been going on lol?

But, speaking of Queen, still by far my favourite Beast Pirate. Look at that hybrid, glorious. Even his ponytail has a claw. MAD scientist, there’s a pun I will excuse Oda for as being a lot more clever when English is a second language. Fits with SAD and SMILE anyway.

Love tiny Grampa Chopper, reminds me of Gear 3’s old drawback. Gimme somemore of that whimsy, Oda. The double the pain plot is classic Zoro, we know that’s leading to a great moment, and takes away one of my major problems with Zoro vs King. Now, if only Oda can a) make King more interesting and b) not shaft Marco, I’ll still… not really care about it compared to Kaido, but I’m there for the ride at least.

And my man Jinbei showing why you shouldn’t be judged for quick half-paneks without seeing the full fight. And big mention to Franky and Inu as well. WW compensating dreadfully for something with that dagger in a big sheath, by the way.

But good to see some actual choreography there, that’s more than we got in all of Nami vs Ulti. We’ve got an actual fight on our hands here. Jinbei vs turbo Rob Lucci, excellent, good hype for WW. Some nice new Rokushiki move. Good hybrid. Iffy on the Gomu plot. Now, I have always wondered why Shanks, big pirate, who’s crew don’t seem to eat DF’s, bothered to steal the Gomu Gomu, but this will be a very tight rope for Oda to walk.

Ah good, a return to form after last chapter’s stinker and the week before having serious problems as well.

Tama’s Momotaro kibi-dango plot is over, don’t have the problems other users have had with it, but it’s not been overly interesting. So it’s good that’s moved on. I take it desperate “Queen has CoC“ theories have been going on lol?

But, speaking of Queen, still by far my favourite Beast Pirate. Look at that hybrid, glorious. Even his ponytail has a claw. MAD scientist, there’s a pun I will excuse Oda for as being a lot more clever when English is a second language. Fits with SAD and SMILE anyway.

Love tiny Grampa Chopper, reminds me of Gear 3’s old drawback. Gimme somemore of that whimsy, Oda. The double the pain plot is classic Zoro, we know that’s leading to a great moment, and takes away one of my major problems with Zoro vs King. Now, if only Oda can a) make King more interesting and b) not shaft Marco, I’ll still… not really care about it compared to Kaido, but I’m there for the ride at least.

And my man Jinbei showing why you shouldn’t be judged for quick half-paneks without seeing the full fight. And big mention to Franky and Inu as well. WW compensating dreadfully for something with that dagger in a big sheath, by the way.

But good to see some actual choreography there, that’s more than we got in all of Nami vs Ulti. We’ve got an actual fight on our hands here. Jinbei vs turbo Rob Lucci, excellent, good hype for WW. Some nice new Rokushiki move. Good hybrid. Iffy on the Gomu plot. Now, I have always wondered why Shanks, big pirate, who’s crew don’t seem to eat DF’s, bothered to steal the Gomu Gomu, but this will be a very tight rope for Oda to walk.
What the f is your avatar lol :whitepress:

zoro has limited time to make a black blade so he s def not fighting king
he s fighting kaido

Yes.
He's saying "I head you people were saying Jinbei>Sanji. So, to be clear, let me compare them. Sanji vs Calamity and Jinbei vs Flying 6. Calamity > Flying 6. So, Sanji > Jinbei. Does that make everything clear or do I have to draw a douriki panel again without making someone scream about "physical prowess" so you all don't keep crying?".

I know a guy who knows a guy

Better call saul.

Yes.

This is why anime characters scream their attacks. Otherwise people will be debating if Rasengan is Rasengan on this site.

Crocodile didnt get stronger in ID, he was directly retconed (getting stronger = training/fightning).
Only SHs can have that kind of growth in 2 years and the SN since they are of the same "generation" as Luffy, so they need to be relevant alongside him.

Anyone else besides them is growing slowly in OP world.
WsW growth rate was insane and illogical.
Koby and Helmeppo were weaklings and are decent fighters now!Koby is considered a hero even!
All supernovas were humiliated by Kizaru in sabaody,now we have 5 of them about to take down BM+ KAIDO!
Other characters can have immense growth as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.