Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus,in the movie stampede,Douglas bullet got stronger training in Impel down!
Post automatically merged:

Hell,even Buggy showed new moves in Impel down!Prisoners have a lot of spare time to train!Just look at Luffy and Kidd in Udon!

Koby and Helmeppo were weaklings and are decent fighters now!Koby is considered a hero even!
All supernovas were humiliated by Kizaru in sabaody,now we have 5 of them about to take down BM+ KAIDO!
Other characters can have immense growth as well!
Koby and Helmeppo dont have the growth rate of the main cast. Koby is only a Captain, and saving normal people from fodders would be enough to be considered a hero for them.

Yes, like I said, SN need to keep up with Luffy a bit, so ofc they have that great growth rate. But this does not applies for the rest of people.
The rest of the people have a normal growth rate. WB reached his peak at 38 years. Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji were still VA 12 years ago and they are in their 50-60.
Etc.
Etc.

1) Almost all the fights are set, only Zoro is missing but given this new medicines adverse effects it seems like he'll have a temporary comeback rather a second stint.

Like wake up for 10 minutes and destroy King after he and Peros have beaten Marco

2) Sanji Vs hybrid Queen, wow, I don't know how our pervert can keep up with a 1,3 billion dyno zoan user, considering his prior fighting performance. But ok, time to show why you're parte of the monster trio you blondie

3) Who's who ended up being quite a interesting character, good

4) Waiting for my man Luffy to finish the job with that stupid flying snake

5) Nami got Zeus, Chopper got a longer lasting rumble balls, the other SH are fighting strong opponent. But Usopp? I'm waiting for some growth 'cause at the moment he is the weakest in the crew, he lacks attack power and I don't like this.
Give the man new seeds, upgrade Kabuto, give him CoA for fuck sake
Fuck coa,give the man the knowledge of the wanonense to produce kairoseki projectiles!Hawkins used a nail against Law!This has op potential,without zoan takniness ulti and p1 would get hurt by Ussop's attacks!

You're reading it wrong. Jinbei said, "Armament Haki is Tekkai," or more precisely, he said "Can I call this Tekkkai, then? You're using the six powers..."

Via Sandman over at AP Forums earlier this week: "After blocking Rankyaku, Jinbe asks Who's Who if his armament haki can be called Tekkai."

You can check here: これを 「鉄塊」と 呼べば ええか? and get someone to translate it.
Action wise, What I mention I see still. And jinbe goes and says wha Who's Who used,bnecuase he used 3 moves of rokushiki already

I have to say that this chapter was quite enjoyable.

Oda making a reference to superheros vs Dr Octopus for Sanji in a Raid Suit vs Queen the cyborg was cool.

Who's Who with ancient sabertooth tiger zoan that can use Special Six Powers moves vs Jinbe's Fishman Karate was cool.

And we ended the chapter on a great cliffhanger regarding Luffy's Gum Gum Fruit. I ain't too troubled if the Gum Gum Fruit is revealed to be special since Lucky Roo himself said that the Gum Gum Fruit was a 'legendary fruit' all the way back in Chapter 1. And ever since Oda revealed that Katakuri's Mochi Fruit was considered a 'Special Paramecia', the Gum Gum Fruit or Rubber Fruit also became a possibility of being considered one as its a substance based Paramecia Devil Fruit that doesn't exist in nature. So far the Gum Gum Fruit's Rubber properties have only shown stretching and expanding properties like a rubber band a balloon, i wonder if it has hidden abilities that can be unlocked, like with Awakening. Maybe the Gum Gum Fruit can also turn super hard and sticky like natural tree bark rubber??

Ficus elastica - Wikipedia

Natural rubber - Wikipedia

:wonderland:

I have to say that this chapter was quite enjoyable.

Oda making a reference to superheros vs Dr Octopus for Sanji in a Raid Suit vs Queen the cyborg was cool.

Who's Who with ancient sabertooth tiger zoan that can use Special Six Powers moves vs Jinbe's Fishman Karate was cool.

And we ended the chapter on a great cliffhanger regarding Luffy's Gum Gum Fruit. I ain't too troubled if the Gum Gum Fruit is revealed to be special since Lucky Roo himself said that the Gum Gum Fruit was a 'legendary fruit' all the way back in Chapter 1. And ever since Oda revealed that Katakuri's Mochi Fruit was considered a 'Special Paramecia', the Gum Gum Fruit or Rubber Fruit also became a possibility of being considered one as its a substance based Paramecia Devil Fruit that doesn't exist in nature. So far the Gum Gum Fruit's Rubber properties have only shown stretching and expanding properties like a rubber band a balloon, i wonder if it has hidden abilities that can be unlocked, like with Awakening. Maybe the Gum Gum Fruit can also turn super hard and sticky like natural tree bark rubber??

Ficus elastica - Wikipedia

Natural rubber - Wikipedia

:wonderland:
I like the special paramecia idea a lot, never thought of that.

Rare enough for the World Gov to be pissed at losing it- right now it’s the rarest kind of fruit, more than Logia’s or Mythical Zoans- but without any horrible “the legendary fruit of Rocks that nobody has bothered commenting on”

Koby and Helmeppo dont have the growth rate of the main cast. Koby is only a Captain, and saving normal people from fodders would be enough to be considered a hero for them.

Yes, like I said, SN need to keep up with Luffy a bit, so ofc they have that great growth rate. But this does not applies for the rest of people.
The rest of the people have a normal growth rate. WB reached his peak at 38 years. Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji were still VA 12 years ago and they are in their 50-60.
Etc.
Etc.
Are we talking about Luffy or WhosWho?From genius CP9 member to yc3 level in 12 years sounds fair to me!!12 YEARS,MAN!PRISONERS DON'T STAND IDLE IN THEIR CELLS ALL DAY!THEY THINK AND TRAIN NEW MOVES!THIS STUFF HAPPENS IN REAL PRISONS!

People already saying luffy fruit is OP? , wait for the whole thing. Stop being dumb.

Oda knows How to do things..

First, that IS more than 100% confirmed in this chapter that only the Gourosei with maybe some other very small group of people knows the importante of the fruit.

If was common knoledge that gomo gomo was special the bunch of top tiers luffy fought including, warlords, yonkos, and ALL ranks of marines would notice and be shocked about It .

Its not known, So that confirms too that others legends didint had It as well since Raylegh, and many others would noticed It that luffy had the same fruit as other legend some years Ago.

The secret in not about the fruit being OP in battle, that much is known, probably has to do with some ability beyond the fight scheme of things. Or really belonged to someone that caused trouble before and the WG was afraid of It again.

Status
Not open for further replies.