Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The next chapter after Luffy unleashes one of the most epic Conqueror's blast up till now. I'm not saying Zoro will do that, but, if CoC has anything to do with making the blade black, he might perform some CoC release that he notices changes the hue of one of his blades.

I think he may learn to blacken the blade first then cut the dragon in the end.

Welp, he heard what Miyagi the goat said. When this wears off, he's going to experience double the pain he has taken, (his current pain, and any other ones after.. X2).

He needs to be far more weary about incurring injuries hear on out, and pack more into his swing, essentially, I think Zoro will be on another level when he comes back.
Goated Post. I've actually been telling people my headcanon I've had for over a year now of Zoro running towards Kaido with people protecting him like when Luffy was chased by Mihawk and people kept stopping Mihawk lol.
So if Zoro getting up parallels Luffy in marineford my headcanon might actually come true xD

Goated Post. I've actually been telling people my headcanon I've had for over a year now of Zoro running towards Kaido with people protecting him like when Luffy was chased by Mihawk and people kept stopping Mihawk lol.
So if Zoro getting up parallels Luffy in marineford my headcanon might actually come true xD
holy hell i totally forgot about the headcannon and the music u had me listen to:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:

Per usual, the Goat's analysis always come first.:goyea:

Buggy is cool to see.

Queen uses CoC to knocked out Tama?:usoprice:

Boi, Franky and Jinbei is struggling.:kobeha:

Franky and Jinbei is stronger than Sanji they said.

But no disrespect though, they both will win their matches.

Tama's announcement is ordering the Gifters to fight for her which is cool I guess......

Hope the Tama's plot is over now.

Luffy got rescued.....

Momo is crying like usual......

Sanji bros eating good again.
And even throw shades at Queen for keep saying "Judge's Son"

That also applies to other people as well.

Fucking Doctor Octopus from Spider-Man 2 up in da hood.

Sanji = Spider Man
Queen = Doc

Expect some good fight from these two.

And Queen is already using hybrid form just to fight base Sanji.:steef:

"But but Sanji's kicks did nothing"

"Sanji only sneak attacks"

"Sanji will use the RS to fight Queen"

"Sanji needed helps"

Etc.

Sanji didn't even look at Queen's face. When I say Base Sanji will mid diff Queen, I meant it.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...diff-queen-without-the-rs.15149/#post-1538221

Baby Gramps Chopper looks.......

And another L's for folks that said nerfed Zoro will fight King.:gokulaugh::denzimote:

But we're gonna see Thriller Bark Woro again.:zosmug::king:

Jinbei vs Who's Who is actually a pretty good drawn fight.

Love the new variety Rokushiki techniques of WsW.

About Luffy's Gomu Gomu fruit.......

Yes, it could be "PIS" but Luffy developed his techniques using his own creativity and knowledge so it's good.

Also, dunno if these got posted already......

That's all from Goat. Stay tuned for next week analysis EST and PST daily.:goyea:
ZORO is getting cured by a GOAT. @Zoro D Goat confirmed :finally:

Never thought of that Lmao.:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.