Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reason why I liked One piece is how Oda gave his MC a below average power and using it creatively. I dislike the idea of the Gumo Gumo fruit being a special ability. I will wait for more info though.
I still believe it's very possible that the gomu gomu was believed to be the yami yami since they look very similar.
And that Shanks took it to keep it safe and to sabotage Blackbeard potentially.
And by now WsW may have found out that it was the gomu gomu but back in the day the government thought it was the yami yami.
Just my headcanon tho, I'll also stay patient for more info for now.

-great Ww and jimbe development ... unexpected but damn its a good addition to the fight.

-sanji vs queen seems to be going smoothly for sanji but now Queen's turned hybrid.

-Luffy's Df is now hyped
..now there is a good thing about it and a downside to it in my eyes
the good part is that its no longer a mere common Df ,and the downside is directly intertwined with hyping his Df coz it takes away the glitter off of luffy's efforts that it was luffy who made exceptional use of it not that the Df itself, so now it isn't luffy who made a common DF so invaluable but its just innately that valuable .

-Collier strike should be a fairly potent move, collier shoot took down Moo (the sea king pre arlong park) its either that sanji's primary motive was to hinder that laser by kicking queen's face away or Queen's is just that tanky.. from his reaction it did hurt him ... can't say fosho

I still believe it's very possible that the gomu gomu was believed to be the yami yami since they look very similar.
And that Shanks took it to keep it safe and to sabotage Blackbeard potentially.
And by now WsW may have found out that it was the gomu gomu but back in the day the government thought it was the yami yami.
Just my headcanon tho, I'll also stay patient for more info for now.
Why would sharks know that bb needed that particular devil fruit

Why would sharks know that bb needed that particular devil fruit
We know so little about Shanks that I obviously can't answer that lol.
But the thing is, Shanks was scarred by Blackbeard and also told Whitebeard before that he knew Blackbeard was bad news.
Basically, I think Shanks has been keeping an eye on Blackbeard for longer than we know. Ofc this is speculation.
Post automatically merged:

Semi-bloodlusted Rufi with his 'chosen one' df power couldn't beat a semi-serious pre-Shusui and Enma Zoro in Whisky Peak
I think an important thing people always ignore is MATCHUPS. Even if Luffy is stronger in all stats, Luffy would just punch into blades.
Luffy is NOT so fast that Zoro cannot react. Zoro is not as fast on his feet as someone like Sanji, but Zoros ARMS are fast as fuck boi. Every attack of his is a blitz.
And Luffy attacks with his own body, making himself a huuuuuuge target. So yeah, realistically, if Zoro actually tried killing Luffy, he would just defend with the blades and Luffy has no way of hurting him without slicing his own arm in half.
In Whiskey Peak I am convinced Zoro never tried to go for a kill, they both were just pissed and talking big.
In the anime version Zoro even PUNCHED Luffy with the blade in hand because they didn't know how tf to animate this without Luffy hard losing logically xD
In the manga the fight is barely shown ofc.
So yeah, Luffy loses by default because a swordfighter with decent reaction time and enough haki to cut through Luffys haki has the matchup advantage.
But don't worry, Luffy stans will claim Zoro can't cut through Luffys body xD

We know so little about Shanks that I obviously can't answer that lol.
But the thing is, Shanks was scarred by Blackbeard and also told Whitebeard before that he knew Blackbeard was bad news.
Basically, I think Shanks has been keeping an eye on Blackbeard for longer than we know. Ofc this is speculation.
Post automatically merged:

I think an important thing people always ignore is MATCHUPS. Even if Luffy is stronger in all stats, Luffy would just punch into blades.
Luffy is NOT so fast that Zoro cannot react. Zoro is not as fast on his feet as someone like Sanji, but Zoros ARMS are fast as fuck boi. Every attack of his is a blitz.
And Luffy attacks with his own body, making himself a huuuuuuge target. So yeah, realistically, if Zoro actually tried killing Luffy, he would just defend with the blades and Luffy has no way of hurting him without slicing his own arm in half.
In Whiskey Peak I am convinced Zoro never tried to go for a kill, they both were just pissed and talking big.
In the anime version Zoro even PUNCHED Luffy with the blade in hand because they didn't know how tf to animate this without Luffy hard losing logically xD
In the manga the fight is barely shown ofc.
So yeah, Luffy loses by default because a swordfighter with decent reaction time and enough haki to cut through Luffys haki has the matchup advantage.
But don't worry, Luffy stans will claim Zoro can't cut through Luffys body xD
If he new Blackbeard was that dangerous before taking the yami df, why not kill Blackbeard himself or report bb to whitebeard before bb left

WTF is happening with Oda, he spend a whole chapter with Ice Oni and Hyo, but now rush the things and make shit like:

-Tama faint, but no problem two pages after she is up this problem is solved

-the Minions are making things harder for Jinbei and Cia, are they gonna endure this?, no problem, two pages after this problem is solved too

WTF with this shit tension

And now the Minks have a magic medicine that can cure anything, but they forget to use it against Jack, or give it to the scabbards to use against Kaido??? Even if they are willing to die in those fights '-' makes total sense

Hope Oda dont came up with "Rocks had Luffy fruit" wouldnt make sense to Garp, WB, BM or Kaido see the fruit and dont react to It.
Something like JoyBoy fruit would be nonsense too, because the WG was seeing this guys with a D. name and Joy Boy fruit and they are caring more about BM and Kaido?
Only thing i can see is if the WG wanted to use Gomu Gomu awakening as a counter to WB Gura Gura, and thats why is soo important. And its something that will eventualy happen when Luffy fight Teach

Status
Not open for further replies.