Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Douglas Bullet,Buggy,Crocodile,Kidd and Luffy got stronger in prison!Invankov and Ra army even have a base in impel down!
Post automatically merged:

One of the reason why I liked One piece is how Oda gave his MC a below average power and using it creatively. I dislike the idea of the Gumo Gumo fruit being a special ability. I will wait for more info though.
It might be special for some application outside of combat!

Doesn't make Oda religious. These are just references.
Also Kuma's reference is Christianity. He carries a Bible with him.
Exactly. Personally he never gave me the feeling that he’s religious. If he was religious we would know it because there would be some kind of philosophical teaching within the story. I only see some political statements from Oda, he’s probably a fan of Che Guevara etc

queen eating that head kick reminded me of this
Romero is kind of a genetic freak too!A cuban experiment maybe?

Excellent chapter.

Jinbe vs Who’s Who made it for me. Super excited for this fight now. Who’s Who reveal as a former CP9 agent is great, and I’ve always loved the Rokushiki movesets, part of the reason I think Lucci was awesome, and Who’s Who already whipped out some really cool looking moves. And his hybrid looks cool as hell too. Jinbe’s moves were sweet too, and Who’s Who already looked concerned. Excited for Jinbe to go all out. Can’t wait for this fight to progress, best part of the chapter for me.

The tease about Luffy’s fruit was excellent, was not expecting to ever get any backstory on it, or why Shanks had it. So now we know he lifted it from the WG, and the WG had a serious interest in it. Can’t wait to find out more.

Other than that, thought Queen’s hybrid design was kinda cool, and “MADS,” is interesting. Didn’t really like the Zoro-Zou-medicine thing, though, but I guess it’s necessary to get Zoro vs King while Marco probably picks up Luffy and brings him back to Onigashima.

Next chapter should be really good, hopefully it focuses on Jinbe and Who’s Who.
Oda thought that shit in chapter 1!This is why i love One piece!

Last edited:
Seriously end this shit manga. 75% of the chapter was devoted to fodder. And then Oda wants us to care about Luffy’s devil fruit after 25 years.

Over 75% of the readers rated this chapter either 4/5 or 5/5 stars? LMFAO! The chapter was about fodders and Tama! How easily entertained are you guys?
''PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE I BEG OFF YOU. PLEASE DON'T LIKE STUFF I DON'T LIKE. I CANT STAND THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE ENJOYING SOMETHING MORE THAN ME. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IT'S TEARING ME APART.''

:lusalty:

''PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE I BEG OFF YOU. PLEASE DON'T LIKE STUFF I DON'T LIKE. I CANT STAND THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE ENJOYING SOMETHING MORE THAN ME. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IT'S TEARING ME APART.''

Exactly,alliance overcoming beast pirates numbers is a plot point!Oda adressed this in 1 chapter and people are bitching!
So now ,its minks+samurais+waiters-pleasures-gifters vs beast pirates and ninjas!

Per usual, the Goat's analysis always come first.:goyea:

Buggy is cool to see.

Queen uses CoC to knocked out Tama?:usoprice:

Boi, Franky and Jinbei is struggling.:kobeha:

Franky and Jinbei is stronger than Sanji they said.

But no disrespect though, they both will win their matches.

Tama's announcement is ordering the Gifters to fight for her which is cool I guess......

Hope the Tama's plot is over now.

Luffy got rescued.....

Momo is crying like usual......

Sanji bros eating good again.
And even throw shades at Queen for keep saying "Judge's Son"

That also applies to other people as well.

Fucking Doctor Octopus from Spider-Man 2 up in da hood.

Sanji = Spider Man
Queen = Doc

Expect some good fight from these two.

And Queen is already using hybrid form just to fight base Sanji.:steef:

"But but Sanji's kicks did nothing"

"Sanji only sneak attacks"

"Sanji will use the RS to fight Queen"

"Sanji needed helps"

Etc.

Sanji didn't even look at Queen's face. When I say Base Sanji will mid diff Queen, I meant it.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...diff-queen-without-the-rs.15149/#post-1538221

Baby Gramps Chopper looks.......

And another L's for folks that said nerfed Zoro will fight King.:gokulaugh::denzimote:

But we're gonna see Thriller Bark Woro again.:zosmug::king:

Jinbei vs Who's Who is actually a pretty good drawn fight.

Love the new variety Rokushiki techniques of WsW.

About Luffy's Gomu Gomu fruit.......

Yes, it could be "PIS" but Luffy developed his techniques using his own creativity and knowledge so it's good.

Also, dunno if these got posted already......

That's all from Goat. Stay tuned for next week analysis EST and PST daily.:goyea:

Never thought of that Lmao.:milaugh:
Why do you suggest that Sanji is going to mid diff Queen?

Wait a minute...Shanks stole the Gum Gum Fruit from the World Govenment, but we don't know why it is so special or what Shanks plans with it were. 7 year old Luffy eats said fruit and Shanks doesn't tell him why he had it or its importance? Shouldn't he have taken Luffy with him in order to protect him? Instead Shanks just tells Luffy no stupid kids lol!

Doesn't make Oda religious. These are just references.
Also Kuma's reference is Christianity. He carries a Bible with him.
zoro is a walking buddhism reference. oda has stuff from all over

fr just crying ass babies

Wait a minute...Shanks stole the Gum Gum Fruit from the World Govenment, but we don't know why it is so special or what Shanks plans with it were. 7 year old Luffy eats said fruit and Shanks doesn't tell him why he had it or its importance? Shouldn't he have taken Luffy with him in order to protect him? Instead Shanks just tells Luffy no stupid kids lol!
Shanks must of been one hell of a Pirate even at that time to get to steal something so precious presumably, assuming it is that precious. At least when it comes to hunting treasures.

I'm starting to think he might have thought that no one would chase Luffy for that I guess unless he exposed himself properly enough. In a certain sense it presumably contributed to his massive bounties.

why everyone is saying ww spent 10 years in jail? he said he was put in jail 12 years ago, but he did not say when he escaped.
i think people are thinking he met jinbe when jinbe was also put in impel down but we don't know that. maybe they met when jinbe went to set arlong free 11 years ago.
ww says he breaking out of prison is an old story so it is probably not when luffy went to impel down. and he does not seem to be a beast pirate just for 2 years

why everyone is saying ww spent 10 years in jail? he said he was put in jail 12 years ago, but he did not say when he escaped.
i think people are thinking he met jinbe when jinbe was also put in impel down but we don't know that. maybe they met when jinbe went to set arlong free 11 years ago.
ww says he breaking out of prison is an old story so it is probably not when luffy went to impel down. and he does not seem to be a beast pirate just for 2 years
You have a point,WhosWho might have met Jinbe when he meet Arlong in Impel down,but i think he only escaped during the pre skip riot!No way,WhosWho escaped impel down by himself!

They made a big deal about how there had not been a breakout in Impel Down since Shiki's.
So either Who's Who escaped 2 years ago or he wasn't imprisoned in Impel Down, but i doubt Jinbe's been in another prison besides Impel Down.

That's true. I mean we had Tsuru, Goku & Fuji guarding Doflamingo but for some odd reason, the WG decided to let WsW who was probably a rookie from CP9 guard this mysterious special magical df :seriously:Why not let CP0 carry out the job if it was all that important??
Maybe it’s L’s like this that made them learn their lesson lmao

but yeah I’d tend to lean into your line of thinking. Fruit not THAT special. Like the counter to the Gura Gura no mi theory

-great Ww and jimbe development ... unexpected but damn its a good addition to the fight.

-sanji vs queen seems to be going smoothly for sanji but now Queen's turned hybrid.

-Luffy's Df is now hyped
..now there is a good thing about it and a downside to it in my eyes
the good part is that its no longer a mere common Df ,and the downside is directly intertwined with hyping his Df coz it takes away the glitter off of luffy's efforts that it was luffy who made exceptional use of it not that the Df itself, so now it isn't luffy who made a common DF so invaluable but its just innately that valuable .

-Collier strike should be a fairly potent move, collier shoot took down Moo (the sea king pre arlong park) its either that sanji's primary motive was to hinder that laser by kicking queen's face away or Queen's is just that tanky.. from his reaction it did hurt him ... can't say fosho
Without haki abilitiy , gomu gomu is very weak fruit. Haki make DF useful. That means , most important thing is haki ability in that point. Some devil fruit can be special . But unless luffy has most strong haki user , gomu gomu is wortless totally. Kaido can defeat Luffy based on haki strong.

We know so little about Shanks that I obviously can't answer that lol.
But the thing is, Shanks was scarred by Blackbeard and also told Whitebeard before that he knew Blackbeard was bad news.
Basically, I think Shanks has been keeping an eye on Blackbeard for longer than we know. Ofc this is speculation.

I think an important thing people always ignore is MATCHUPS. Even if Luffy is stronger in all stats, Luffy would just punch into blades.
Luffy is NOT so fast that Zoro cannot react. Zoro is not as fast on his feet as someone like Sanji, but Zoros ARMS are fast as fuck boi. Every attack of his is a blitz.
And Luffy attacks with his own body, making himself a huuuuuuge target. So yeah, realistically, if Zoro actually tried killing Luffy, he would just defend with the blades and Luffy has no way of hurting him without slicing his own arm in half.
In Whiskey Peak I am convinced Zoro never tried to go for a kill, they both were just pissed and talking big.
In the anime version Zoro even PUNCHED Luffy with the blade in hand because they didn't know how tf to animate this without Luffy hard losing logically xD
In the manga the fight is barely shown ofc.
So yeah, Luffy loses by default because a swordfighter with decent reaction time and enough haki to cut through Luffys haki has the matchup advantage.
But don't worry, Luffy stans will claim Zoro can't cut through Luffys body xD

Actually , my theory is Luffy release something to save OP world . Even if this save world , this make Luffy destroyer. At some point , Luffy wont control himself in terms of awakening. And Luffy wil be stopped by his crew.

And death of Luffy maybe will be in Zoros hand. Thus , adventure that started with zoro will end with zoro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.