Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope toei gonna add great fight scene overall, in case after 998 we see all ancient zoan of the flyers.
And they fought for over a 1hour.

Is kinda sad that we didn´t see Ulti full zoan meteor attack, would be probably a huge powerfull attack..
Pageone and Ulti get wasted, but I hope the anime studio can hype their zoans before they switch into hybrid forms.
Like they did with Dragon Kaido.

Kinda noticed it but based on each transformation:
Drake>Sasaki>BM>WsW>Ulti>Pageone
Drake was the first one who use his zoan in this chapter.
What if Oda already hint how going defeat first?
As example Ulti and Pageone get defeated as first flyers even though beeing the last of the rank.
Before them WsW transform into his full zoan and now we having WsW vs Jinbe after Ulti and Pageone battle.
What if this showing the battles in ranking overall?

Ulti/Pageone>WsW>next should be BM>after Sasaki.
And Drake as last one could fight Queen and get defeated too, same for Apoo.
In case WsW could get finished in the next chapters, before Sasaki and Bm battle going to shown.

Jinbe vs Jack aren´t happening, stop.
Same people going cry when WsW still fighting next chapter.
Oda handle this arc like enies lobby, even if you disagree you can see him having is fun to draw the raid.
He not going to rush it.
Even if WsW comes back in the next chapter, he's still not going to be Jinbe's final opponent. Jinbe's final opponent is Jack.

If two characters do several named attacks. Are trading blows etc and one person does a final move finisher then
it's not a mid diff. A middiff is Doffy vs luffy pre g4
It is a mid difficulty judging off the amount of time spent between the two.

Jinbe could have relied on his technique earlier without losing anything into the equation but he did not, this is the intrinsic reason as to why. So things presumably stick to that route.

It's unlikely for WW to be out for good since Ulti had her Ancient Zoan recovery kick in after Big Mom's attack and then Nami defeated her. She also previously got up from Yamato's attack and at some point fought with Yamato offpanel for a bit.

So my guess would be that the Ancient Zoans that the SH's fight will at least get one of these moments where they eat a big move and their recovery kicks in, extending the fight.

I hope toei gonna add great fight scene overall, in case after 998 we see all ancient zoan of the flyers.
And they fought for over a 1hour.

Is kinda sad that we didn´t see Ulti full zoan meteor attack, would be probably a huge powerfull attack..
Pageone and Ulti get wasted, but I hope the anime studio can hype their zoans before they switch into hybrid forms.
Like they did with Dragon Kaido.

Kinda noticed it but based on each transformation:
Drake>Sasaki>BM>WsW>Ulti>Pageone
Drake was the first one who use his zoan in this chapter.
What if Oda already hint how going defeat first?
As example Ulti and Pageone get defeated as first flyers even though beeing the last of the rank.
Before them WsW transform into his full zoan and now we having WsW vs Jinbe after Ulti and Pageone battle.
What if this showing the battles in ranking overall?

Ulti/Pageone>WsW>next should be BM>after Sasaki.
And Drake as last one could fight Queen and get defeated too, same for Apoo.
In case WsW could get finished in the next chapters, before Sasaki and Bm battle going to shown.
I'm looking forward Drake v Apoo and Killer v Hawkins but I wonder whether or not we will truly have 2 winners out of these ones or they shall be interrupted.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It's unlikely for WW to be out for good since Ulti had her Ancient Zoan recovery kick in after Big Mom's attack and then Nami defeated her. She also previously got up from Yamato's attack and at some point fought with Yamato offpanel for a bit.

So my guess would be that the Ancient Zoans that the SH's fight will at least get one of these moments where they eat a big move and their recovery kicks in, extending the fight.
Yeah likely, it woul be lame if for Wano big SH fights they all destroyed their enemy in one chapter

I think people would be happy to see the fight continue.

Also they've acknowledged how wanos pacing feels rushed. He is rushing to finish his story.
Im pretty sure this fight is not finished, give me same vibe as what we get in Enies lobby and Alabasta.
Because that im sure WsW stand up again because of two reason.
So far Oda show 5 rokushiki, the last one is missing Rokougan and also ancient zoan are very tough, WsW not going easily down.

.it is clear that Oda is not going to skip fights judging how much time he invested in Jimbei vs WsW fight....
Agree, people should get it, they expect to much of Jinbe, underestimate WsW to much, saying Brook could alone handle him.
But none of these going happen, WsW vs Jinbe is settle and Jinbe not defeating a top flyer and calamity, his main fight is WsW and I can see Jinbe going be very weakenend after the battle. Im sure the battle still continue in the next chapter.
The battle start already 20chapter ago, with full ancient WsW vs Jinbe, take over a hour.

It was not that foreseeable that Jinbe would one shot WsW in this chapter, going off the pace of the fight it would have felt illogical beforehand, not necessarily impossible obviously. As a matter of fact even the Jinbe v Jack situation for instance were not an imminent priority more logically.
Jinbe was always meant to fight against Jack, it was crystal clear from the start.

1. Both Jinbe and Jack are fishman
  2. Jinbe's fighting style is perfect against someone big and tough like Jack
  3. Jack's epithet is "the drought" while Jinbe's epithet is "the son of the seas."
  4. Both Jinbe and Jack are the third strongest crew members in their respective crews.
It can't be more clear than that for god's sake...​

Jinbe was always meant to fight against Jack, it was crystal clear from the start.

1. Both Jinbe and Jack are fishman
  2. Jinbe's fighting style is perfect against someone big and tough like Jack
  3. Jack's epithet is "the drought" while Jinbe's epithet is "the son of the seas."
  4. Both Jinbe and Jack are the third strongest crew members in their respective crews.
It can't be more clear than that for god's sake...​
I'm not even referring to that, he might very well take him on later, sure. But the fight wasn't directing us towards this route. I personally expected WsW to be out in a few chapters, not now. That is all. He is not 100% confirmed so we can't catalogue him that way yet I guess.

This is what makes things tricky.

We know ancient zoans can get back up.
But realistically how many times can the strawhats beat down a flying 6 until they stay down?

It took a lot of bullshot to get page one and ulti down for good.

Are any of the strawhats doing that type of damage?

Im pretty sure this fight is not finished, give me same vibe as what we get in Enies lobby and Alabasta.
Because that im sure WsW stand up again because of two reason.
So far Oda show 5 rokushiki, the last one is missing Rokougan and also ancient zoan are very tough, WsW not going easily down.

Agree, people should get it, they expect to much of Jinbe, underestimate WsW to much, saying Brook could alone handle him.
But none of these going happen, WsW vs Jinbe is settle and Jinbe not defeating a top flyer and calamity, his main fight is WsW and I can see Jinbe going be very weakenend after the battle. Im sure the battle still continue in the next chapter.
The battle start already 20chapter ago, with full ancient WsW vs Jinbe, take over a hour.
Actually Oda only showed 4. Soru, Shigan, Rankyaku, and Geppou. Missing are Kamie and Tekkai.

Literally bro wtf? Oda is out of his mind right now
He's following the pattern he had in Dressrosa, too many characters, cant't follow all the fights since they're all happening at once, and when the focus comes on one of these fights, it ends in 2 chapters.
I would hope for more extreme diff fights especially between YCs and Sanji and Zoro. I guess for the rest it's fine, otherwise the arc will be too long.

What I want is that something happens to take care of all the fodders, so that we have the executives and the strongest in the alliance that are still able to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.