News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

1. Oden style confirmed as strongest swordsmanship, so or Roger was not a swordsman or he was overall stronger than Oden, in both cases this helps a lot Shanks's case and now he can perfectly been put above Mihawk.

2. Marco's bounty being slightly above Queen (Sanji's opponent).

3. Inu Suulong haki being strong enough to hurt Kaido, when some Zoro stans (before Ashura) stated that Zoro was among the few being able to hurt Kaido with his haki (like with tatsumaki).
1. It wasn't confirmed. Learn how to read
"Swordsmanship that is self proclaimed to be the strongest, Oden's confidence is not baseless, it is the only one to ever deeply wounded Kaido."
2. What does Sanji got to do with Zoro?
3. What we seen the sccabards hurt Kaodo before Zoro even fought him

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
unrealistic seeing how long it took roger to achieve the title and it might take luffy just 2 yrs
at some point would have liked them to put some years in
at least 10.
I just wish Oda put more passage of time between arcs in Part 1. Like celebrate 1 year in the Grandline right before Water 7 or something and then have Sabaody happen a year later. So at least it feels like this wasn't so short

Shanks's animal :
In Asia, the lion was popularly believed to have the power to repel evil, and for this reason it was habitually used to guard gates and doors.

Shanks Blade :
In medieval heraldry, the griffin became a Christian symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine

and people DARE tell me Shanks The Guardian of Laugh Tail Theory is Dead

@HA001 @Salah WG @ShishioIsBack @Natalija @Seraphoenix @Fenaker
thoughts?

Shanks's animal :
In Asia, the lion was popularly believed to have the power to repel evil, and for this reason it was habitually used to guard gates and doors.

Shanks Blade :
In medieval heraldry, the griffin became a Christian symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine

and people DARE tell me Shanks The Guardian of Laugh Tail Theory is Dead

@HA001 @Salah WG @ShishioIsBack @Natalija @Seraphoenix @Fenaker
thoughts?
The Quokka spirit animal teaches us to show and appreciate joy and laughter
The Hippo speaks of your dreams and how you achieve them

Oda is a fucking God
don't take this animals lightly