Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece - Chapter 1018
Title: Jinbe vs Who's Who

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-1018/

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!
Why link go to chapter 1017??

Gonna just take a minute to present Who’s Who with the Lamest, Flimsiest Villain Motivation Award.

“It’s only natural for my resentment to spread to him.”

Uh, no. No it is not. Hating someone for wearing a fucking fashion accessory from a person who wronged you is beyond insane. Also WW, do you remember how you said earlier to ignore Luffy and the others, calling them mice? Great way to show just how utterly invested you are in your own revenge plotline.

The same poorly thought out, poorly written bullshit from Oda as usual. 0/10, not buying it one bit.

WINBE:finally: and with no water source nearby .
Jinbe Just blocked and Who'who started bleeding and maybe a little bend on his teeth ?:steef:
What Can this Man not do?! :lunazing:

His hardening is so strong Who's Who fingers broke even when they were clad in his own hardening ?!!:crazwhat:

Imagine shit he can do in water,when even arlong gets considerably stronger
:akaman:

Nice detail overall, Jinbe using full body haki yet he get still pierced and screaming first of pain(it is Jinbe most like):

You can see blood coming out of Jinbe body from every hit/pierce with WsW did.

And WsW pierce again and again Jinbe, you can see in how blood coming out from Jinbe with each pierce to the point where Jinbe lvl up his haki:

This is probably what Katakuri mean back then, your hardening became so hard that the opponent can´t even hit you without taking himself damage:

I know that Jinbe had a great CoA since the BM Cognac event but I didn´t think that he even have the same CoA lvl(adv hardening) like Katakuri did. Make him even look more like a beast.
He has the ultimate defense and offensive, also is really fast, Jinbe is for sure a monster and dominate WsW this chapter.
Even though he for sure take a lot of damage by that Shigan Madara, other characters would go down after the barrage of Shigan madara, but Jinbe stand as nothing really happen with showing how insane strong he is(even endurance/durability).

Nice to see overall that their are even levels to color of armament.
Like:
Full body haki(normal haki): Vergo/Pica
Adv hardening: Kata/Jinbe

H

humanbeing

to be honest i don't if he will comes back or not and if he comes back will he continue the fight? he is for sure aware of the presence of CP0 there. and maybe he knows he will get eliminated by them if they get the chance maybe Jinbe he gets unconscious and when Jinbe abouts to leave him there one of the CP0 might comes to finish him off. would Jinbe protects him? and would he turns coats? he could choose the winning side. Kaido's crew is the most vulnerable to betrayal. that way Oda could make the arc ends sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.