MLB Discussion Thread

Damn, Albert Pujols just got released. Wasn't playing bad but guys like Walsh and Ohtani had to play more often. I at least got to see 3 years of him being the best player in baseball and was excited when he went to the Angels. He'll probably return to St. Louis is what I would assume. Surefire HoF'er

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Damn, Albert Pujols just got released. Wasn't playing bad but guys like Walsh and Ohtani had to play more often. I at least got to see 3 years of him being the best player in baseball and was excited when he went to the Angels. He'll probably return to St. Louis is what I would assume. Surefire HoF'er
He was below replacement level and has been for years, this was inevitable even if it makes me feel a very odd sadness, like something in my childhood has retroactively broken...Pujols was so fucking powerful in St. Louis, it’s really sucked watching him ever since even as he’s hit the counting stats he was always going to get :josad:

He was below replacement level and has been for years, this was inevitable even if it makes me feel a very odd sadness, like something in my childhood has retroactively broken...Pujols was so fucking powerful in St. Louis, it’s really sucked watching him ever since even as he’s hit the counting stats he was always going to get :josad:
True. He was a machine hitting .300 every year with few strikeouts. You almost forget that as he was doing Adam Dunn-like averages in recent years but he's .298 career hitter (should've been .300 hitter). Clearly the best 1st baseman of the modern era and I wish his prime was still going when Trout debuted 'cause they could've been the scariest b2b hit duo since Ruth & Gehrig. :josad:

Not sure what this means but this would be sad even if he's playing for the Astros.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
True. He was a machine hitting .300 every year with few strikeouts. You almost forget that as he was doing Adam Dunn-like averages in recent years but he's .298 career hitter (should've been .300 hitter). Clearly the best 1st baseman of the modern era and I wish his prime was still going when Trout debuted 'cause they could've been the scariest b2b hit duo since Ruth & Gehrig. :josad:

Not sure what this means but this would be sad even if he's playing for the Astros.

Me thinking about when I last heard Adam Dunn’s name:

Also, if this it for Verlander, he’ll get to bang Kate Upton SO many times between now and his first-ballot induction into the HoF :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Looked it up, he’s apparently not announcing his retirement...not sure why the press conference is happening if he’s just answering general questions :laughmoji:

Last edited:
Me thinking about when I last heard Adam Dunn’s name:

Also, if this it for Verlander, he’ll get to bang Kate Upton SO many times between now and his first-ballot induction into the HoF :cheers:
Oh man. Adam Dunn literally changed the game. He's the reason why every hitter homers, walks or strikes out basically. :milaugh:

Update: Nevermind. I just saw his tweet saying he's not retiring but that wouldn't be a bad retirement plan banging Kate Upton almost every day. Lol

Damn. Byron Buxton is the WAR leader right now. He bested Trout in April, which was arguably his best month ever. :noo:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh man. Adam Dunn literally changed the game. He's the reason why every hitter homers, walks or strikes out basically. :milaugh:

Update: Nevermind. I just saw his tweet saying he's not retiring but that wouldn't be a bad retirement plan banging Kate Upton almost every day. Lol

Damn. Byron Buxton is the WAR leader right now. He bested Trout in April, which was arguably his best month ever. :noo:
Oh yeah, he was the purest TTO adherent the game had seen since, like, Reggie Jackson...until a couple of years after he retired and almost every batter turned into an all-or-nothing swinger :emohiyo:

Man, Buxton’s journey to this point has been so fraught with injuries and subpar performances, it’s nice to see him fully reap the benefits of his prodigious talent. He was supposed to be Minnesota’s savior as the Joe Mauer era ended, but it’s taken longer than anyone would have liked for the breakout to really gain steam. Don’t really see the Twins as a factor this postseason, but if they do miss out, doesn’t seem like it’ll be Byron’s fault.

Welp Bauer is fucked lmao.

We're doing this without him. Let's go David Price
Nah,
According to Bauer
He has receipts....
She was into rough stuff.
I do not believe all women automatically.
Will let the investigation play out.

Bauer is a creep tho.
Jeez.....
Smh

https://www.si.com/.amp/mlb/2021/06...tic-violence-victim-restraining-order-details

Welp Bauer is fucked lmao.

We're doing this without him. Let's go David Price
More details,
Guy is done...
He is a weirdo...
If he did this with one then more will show up

Last edited:
Nah,
According to Bauer
He has receipts....
She was into rough stuff.
I do not believe all women automatically.
Will let the investigation play out.

Bauer is a creep tho.
Jeez.....
Smh

https://www.si.com/.amp/mlb/2021/06...tic-violence-victim-restraining-order-details

More details,
Guy is done...
He is a weirdo...
If he did this with one then more will show up
Yea, he's a multi millionaire, the most villainized in MLB and he doesn't have the forethought to not engage in borderline sexual assault acts? He's a creeper, reminds me of Deshaun Watson.

I wonder if he's with the team on the road trip. That would be awkward.

Yea, he's a multi millionaire, the most villainized in MLB and he doesn't have the forethought to not engage in borderline sexual assault acts? He's a creeper, reminds me of Deshaun Watson.

I wonder if he's with the team on the road trip. That would be awkward.
I dont think they like him much.

Rough acts are not my thing but sounds demented tbh.
Fractured her skull by punching her.
Entered from the back while she was unconscious...

I think even if consensual its weird AF.
Gross even.

But yeah,
I think he paid her well for it.
She decided to not be ok with it now.
she went for round 2....
Stayed with him after rnd 1.
Well see.

Update from bauer,
He shows text messages

https://larrybrownsports.com/baseball/trevor-bauer-text-messages-accuser-slaps-pain/580958?amp

Last edited: