What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't talking about the narrative. I was just talking about being a satisfactory power up.

Him having to accept who he is it's fine, but it kinda sucks if everything that makes him special now is the things his origins gives him, without him having to train or earn them the same way that Zoro is doing so with Enma, and Luffy in a way with the advanced armament haki (CoC was BS tho).

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense in a narrative. It just feels bad when compared to what the other two are having. Because it just seems free that doesn't need training and has no negative sides, like Zoro getting his haki sucked and Luffy wasting his haki in a second using CoC.

if Sanji gets Raid Suit + DNA Power Ups, both his power ups are free without training and have no negative consequences, he is completely OP for nothing, just having to deal with a shit backstory, wich a lot of One Piece characters already do.
I mean has haki, he can just show insane haki feats and even get some haki bloom during a tough fight, and there is Diable Jambe who stills a mystery. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were the only ones who actually trained pure fighting during the Timeskip and came out of it using Observation Haki and Armament.

They are pirates, if Enma didn't exist Zoro would need to train a lot more to reach his current level, Luffy has a Devil Fruit, Blackbeard's whole career involves himself betraying friends in order to get easily much stronger.

I'm really not. I'm really just saying 1 thing to you: Arc has mentioned high recovery ancient zoans multiple times. That's it. It's about accepting that anything can happen. The rest are my observations
But that’s already come into play.

Ulti takes multiple attacks from Zeus -> Ulti gets up -> comments from Nami and Usopp about Zoan recovery.
Ulti gets her internal organs pulverized by Big Mom -> Ulti gets up -> comments from Nami and Usopp about Zoan recovery.

Also, narratively Nami’s whole plot line for that fightwas getting higher fire power which she got aka Zeus.

It does not make sense narratively for the fight to continue and the zoan recovery to come into play AGAIN.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm fairly confident that the story will go past 1200 chapters even if Goda sensei permanently activated turbo mode.
At this point it definitely will imo. Unless Oda is forced to prematurely end the series due to health reasons, similar to Kubo and Bleach for example. Well that seemed to be one of the reasons with Bleach at least anyway, I know Kubo had severe health problems before.

But yeah, OP going as it's proper intended pace should definitely break 1200 chapters imo. But probably stay within 1200 something, not going past that through 1300 and so.

Okay guys, the game that the first post is referring to depicts Amaterasu, the japanese SUN GODDESS, however, nowhere in japanese mythology is she depicted as a dog, only in that specific game. So it would be really cool if Oda is referencing that specific game, as it would directly relates to a sun god.

Status
Not open for further replies.