What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said Jack Queen and King at different times. But I don’t blame Sanji fans for saying king after Chrono artistically deluded the fanbase into believing it
Actually most of the fanbase were ok with King or Queen. Few think only King, but you can see in many websites many are hype on him beating Queen, so Idk where everyone don't see Queen challenge like King is.

Did you expect the Straw hats defeat..?
I think most people just expect them to out up more of a fight.

Gotta say, if Sasaki is actually down, I'd question how that even makes sense from a radical beam when Ulti tanked Yamato's club, BMs beam, and 2 thunder attacks from Nami before falling (as it currently stands).

Plus, Chapter isn't even titled after a vs Chapter, but once again we have to see if the aftermath of WsW is shown and if Sasaki truly looks "defeated"

He said Jack Queen and King at different times. But I don’t blame Sanji fans for saying king after Chrono artistically deluded the fanbase into believing it
That's even more useless, that's like us saying Zoro's main opponent is going to be Big Mom, Kaido, King, Queen, or Jack. It's the strangest OP hedge

@BleakAsh Ill just admit fault for being wrong, but you hedged everyone... but end of the day i dont know who you hedged more based off this so ill take the being wrong road from the get go here

Those are canon as it was tied between the two and King and Queen even debuted together and done things in big moments together even facing same enemy in Macro. Denying they are equals, is dumb statement, bruh.

I mean while Luffy isn't around, Sanji does take charge as shown when they went to Zou. Idk how that is headcannon. Maybe to you cause between him and Zoro, Sanji doesn't confuse with direction.

@Zoro D Goat
@BleakAsh
@BangMi
@Ichiro Miyata
@WesMidnight
@Big D. Kaios
@Chaves
@Bullet

What your thoughts on this about toxic side and how they act with Head Piece, not One Piece?

Also this isn't only ones who have talked against you guys and called out on your BS on majority, bruh.

Their Head Piece and even now they saying everyone isn't doing anything while Zoro is the one not doing anything :kayneshrug:.
Killer fell first.. hence zoro won the fight.. and that shouldn't be disputed but that doesn't mean you underestimated the condition killer was

Sanji is the undisputed indispensable left hand of luffy..

King and queen are equal.... ig you cam make an argument for it.. that where Queen is more durable.. King makes up for it with his offense.. if not equal I'm pretty sure they are relative.. even marco saying taking the 2 one is too much.. so he splits the credit recognizes both of them.
95% of Sanji Fans were just dead wrong on this, most of those based it off his clash and then made x,y,z forumlations like chrono.

Opting for queen over king, i dont believe you ever mentioned that. If ten says you did i will admit to being wrong

@Ten Yaksha Blother did he say queen was going to be Sanji's opponent through and through or was King mentioned as an opponent as well with Queen as a second choice.
I SAID EITHER KING OR QUEEN TO BOOTHER

and I'll ask for a poll in sanji's FC regarding this and let ya know..

and those who chose King or queen are not from those who chose solely king that false equivalency and you can label them wrong.. coz they were right too

I am tagging people to cite additional proof, and you mirrored me... and I dont blame you for mirroring greatness.

To add 4/5 of my comments you have also mirrored. You do but the bait in DeBate...
Then don't be surprise if I tag people back to you. Are you only one allowed to tag? Why you being hypocrite if someone tag too? Again your not making sense and your showing insecurity each time we talk. Nor morroring, but realistic to tag others into conversation. I guess your that egotistical to say everyone is copying you since everyone has tagged before.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, but it shows that up from those nails to hakai, which completely wrecked him, there's a big ass gap in which all kinds of powerful attacks fit in, that have more than enough power (> nails) to (severely) damage him/defeat him via accumulation.
Case closed.
No case closed dumbass. He'd have lost before he gets anywhere near close to doing it. That's the point

I just hope Oda won't get insulted and criticized if Yamato fails to live up to the overhype, some people putting her above King the other calamities already without having barely any real info where she lies in terms of her power level just few clashes here and there
It will be glorious... :stealthblack:

G

Gorosei Informer

Did this white wolf had kinda fire based power?
Because from the picture behind Yamato we can see fire/flames or do im the only one who see it?:
Probably yeah. They're associated with protecting from fires apparently and isn't Onigashima on fire right now? Well the castle itself ofc? Kaido's fire too? And didn't Oden die by fire too? Well partially fire ofc?

:zorothink::choppawhat:

https://ralphhaussler.weebly.com/wolf-mythologie-japan.html

Then don't be surprise if I tag people back to you. Are you only one allowed to tag? Why you being hypocrite if someone tag too? Again your not making sense and your showing insecurity each time we talk. Nor morroring, but realistic to tag others into conversation. I guess your that egotistical to say everyone is copying you since everyone has tagged before.
tag all the people you want ask them all the questions you want about me, im just stating the fact you are so unoriginal you have to mirror BennDick Beckmann aka Greatness. Im only stating you are mirroring me because that is a fact...

I pity you, because on those 4/5 posts you lack any creativity and have to copy me. SAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.