What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko bois silent as usual every time Kaido looks like shit 1v1 lol @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @MonsterKaido looks like your idol is having a harder time defeating Yamatrash than Kizaru had defeating Rayleigh lol. Rayleigh was starting to sweat against Kizaru but Yamato is beating Crydo’s vagina in.

No wonder Capone was confident that he could assassinate a Kaido level character lol.
Nah waido supremacy ; wamato supremacy........the fight has just began compared to lizaru not able to pass old rusty ray for such a time that he has to vent anger afterwards :kobeha::kobeha:

Yonko bois silent as usual every time Kaido looks like shit 1v1 lol @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @MonsterKaido looks like your idol is having a harder time defeating Yamatrash than Kizaru had defeating Rayleigh lol. Rayleigh was starting to sweat against Kizaru but Yamato is beating Crydo’s vagina in.

No wonder Capone was confident that he could assassinate a Kaido level character lol.
I don't even want to attack the Yonko but for years I have seen the two chapter Rayleigh/Kizaru clash used by some against the admirals as somewhat bad portrayal when, given the whole context, it's the opposite. Lol

And you know the crazy part? That whole interaction is actually starting to seem even more impressive, given some comparable instances that we have seen from the emperors themeselves. I think that using that to try downplaying Kizaru under the Yonko is a bigger, more legit backfiring machine than it has ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.