What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he beaten bug-like monster in the series? Idk what you getting at here.
And he has fear towardq insects :risicheck:

We talking about Zoro and his fear of 'sharp objects' from Hawkins' nails, Kamazou's scythe, injections, etc.. There is pattern with that compare to this one-time thing your trying to troll, but only hurting your headcannon more.
Sanji's fear towards insects .

Sanji's fear towards ppl who have legs like metals .:yurazclear:
:hapnoel:

It was bickering with Sanji fans.

You will also find post of me saying shit like:

Zoro vs King

Sanji vs Queen and Jinbe vs Jack.

Fault? Queen is a joke. Sanji don't even use proper CoA he is not above any YC atm.
Queen is same person who hurt Big Mom and Macro. Sanji beating him doesn't mean he isn't strong. Characters get stronger as you should expect them being stronger in future arcs. Sanji's COA have evolved to hurt him and that is canon fact.

Nah, you were one of the idiots to say 'ZKK' and it got debunked. Now your backtracking cause you don't want to admit fault.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, you were one of the idiots to say 'ZKK' and it got debunked.
You are an idiot if you think anything got debunked in regards to ZKK just because Zoro is not fighting Kaido currently.

Now your backtracking cause you don't want to admit fault.
Just what I said above.

You are a fraud who says that current Lanji is above YC. Same Lanji who didn't even show fucking simple CoA hardening yet, let alone advancement Haki? Yeah, not happening bro. He will reach YC status at best after beating Queen. You have no idea what it takes to be above YC level.

By saying this you are fraudulently trying to force that Sanji is stronger than fucking Katakuri which is a joke.

And he has fear towardq insects :risicheck:

Sanji's fear towards insects .

Sanji's fear towards ppl who have legs like metals .:yurazclear:

Again show me future panel of him being afraid of insect as this is like one-time thing like Luffy spying on females while naked.

This is Sanji damaging one of the strongest characters in the arc:

Idk why you guys keep using past arcs like character stay the same or should I get Zoro getting defeated by Yeti Brothers fact then?

Status
Not open for further replies.