Current Events This is becoming too bullshit writing at this point

It was already bad when luffy was related and friend to all big names out there, roger-ace, garp-dragon, shanks and his crew, rayleigh. now he is the new roger, the new garp, the new joyboy, the new NIKA, THe new shanks, the destiny chosen one that even roger was too early and could only happen during luffy's time. oda's level of writing became bleach level. even Im has a straw hat in his vault rofl, oh yeah and his trash fruit became super important too.
Bullshit writing eh? But you still here in a forum dedicated to discuss a bullshit writing? Wonder who's more shitty now?

younger manga readers dont know all of manga series are reflection of OP , Dragon Ball or etc.

and , even though op ıs publıshıng 24 years , the sale rate is still good .

and new younger manga readers generally want to see more action more hype. they want to see every chapter action .

OP has never been this type of manga.

Like I said before Oda lost the plot ages ago. His editors are there only to kiss his ass. What’s the point of having editors if they don’t call you up on stuff. Instead we have them crying for the most rubbish scenes in the manga. It’s time someone actually pulled up Oda and said “mate, I love you, but pull your head out of your arse”. That’s the kind of editor he needs.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It was already bad when luffy was related and friend to all big names out there, roger-ace, garp-dragon, shanks and his crew, rayleigh. now he is the new roger, the new garp, the new joyboy, the new NIKA, THe new shanks, the destiny chosen one that even roger was too early and could only happen during luffy's time. oda's level of writing became bleach level. even Im has a straw hat in his vault rofl, oh yeah and his trash fruit became super important too.
Fax^

Like I said before Oda lost the plot ages ago. His editors are there only to kiss his ass. What’s the point of having editors if they don’t call you up on stuff. Instead we have them crying for the most rubbish scenes in the manga. It’s time someone actually pulled up Oda and said “mate, I love you, but pull your head out of your arse”. That’s the kind of editor he needs.
You are being petty here. Most of those editors witnessed the manga growing and most likely enjoyed it. If you think they are merely empty shells lusting for money you are presumably mistaken.

One piece is still good, the only problem is you guys grew up and one piece is still manga for same age demography as it was before and IT SHOULD BE. I like one piece and I enjoy it. Oda shouldnt change his writing style just because you guys grew up lmao. Luffy was always a chosen one it was as clear as day. Luffy in a way he is" is the main reason one piece has sustained till now. If you think a matured wouldnt like onepiece then you are absolutely correct because one piece is manga to be read by "childish" guys not "matured".
"One piece is still good"
Sales dropping, anime movie losing space in theathers, non-anime manga outselling One Piece...
One piece pace hitted hard at Dressrosa and Oda isn't changing since them(maybe Zou was a good arc for being short but is only a transitioning arc).
There are many evidences of Oda killing his own work. Is not only "I don't like current state of One Piece". Sanji is using his hands to fight when using Zoro as a sword for example. Jinbei that is suppose to be wise is picking a fight against someone that doesn't even care to help Kaido in this "war".

Sales dropping, anime movie losing space in theathers, non-anime manga outselling One Piece...
the only problem is you guys grew up and one piece is still manga for same age demography as it was before and IT SHOULD BE
Sanji is using his hands to fight when using Zoro as a sword for example
do you remember enies lobby?
Jinbei that is suppose to be wise is picking a fight against someone that doesn't even care to help Kaido in this "war".
ohh yeah jimbei should rather leave one of the officers who has grudge against luffy and should go fight a number, right?

the only problem is you guys grew up and one piece is still manga for same age demography as it was before and IT SHOULD BE

do you remember enies lobby?

ohh yeah jimbei should rather leave one of the officers who has grudge against luffy and should go fight a number, right?
There is plenty evidences of how One Piece became different from pre to post timeskip. Arc length is one of them. Is not "you grew up" because we can still go back on pre timeskip and feel the same emotions. And that just proof how animation art style doesn't make a difference about how good an anime is.

When Sanji used his hands during Enies Lobby? I remember him using a knife to cut food only.

Yes, Jinbei shouldn't lost his time with someone that had 0 interested on Luffy. Who's Who wouldn't go after Luffy. Just like Black Maria is only fighting because Sanji went after her. Jinbei could be fighting Queen/King helping Marco since they were once teammates.

One thing I miss from Pre TS was the early interactions with each single entering SH. I loved Franky's so much for example. The way he was convinced to enter in the crew was epic. Usopp's return either during the same time. The way Luffy made Nami reason up.

But this is the natural course of events.

because we can still go back on pre timeskip and feel the same emotions
ever heard of nostalgia?
Yes, Jinbei shouldn't lost his time with someone that had 0 interested on Luffy. Who's Who wouldn't go after Luffy. Just like Black Maria is only fighting because Sanji went after her. Jinbei could be fighting Queen/King helping Marco since they were once teammates.
this is literally the dumbest shit I've read in a long time.

WsW: He'll be the target of my rage.
Herrera95whocantcomprehend: WsW has 0 interest in luffy.

Which headpiece are you reading?
When Sanji used his hands during Enies Lobby? I remember him using a knife to cut food only.
cant believe World govt. chose food as secret government official.

ever heard of nostalgia?

this is literally the dumbest shit I've read in a long time.

WsW: He'll be the target of my rage.
Herrera95whocantcomprehend: WsW has 0 interest in luffy.

Which headpiece are you reading?

cant believe World govt. chose food as secret government official.
I don't have nostalgia about Teletubies, Looney Tunes etc... You want to pretend that people grew up and not that Oda changed in those 20+ years of work even with plenty evidence of that happening in many aspects of the manga that contradicts his own writting style.

Who's Who will target Luffy with his rage. That is why Luffy is being pursuit by him since he get out of jail. Oh wait, he is not. But Who's Who will definetely put his hands on Luffy in the moment he founds him. No, he literally said he doesn't care about Supernova and he is doing nothing while Luffy is invading Onigashima. Who's Who was literally at his room doing literally nothing so there is literally no reason for Jinbei fighting him.

lmfao yea because post time skip and pretime skip are so alike. Let’s not talk about the fact that three of the longest arcs happened post time skip back to back to back: Dressrosa, WCI and wano. Let’s not talk about the fact that the straw hats has been completely shafted post time skip. Lets not consider the sheer amount of devotion Oda has in writing detail chapters of fodders or people just running around doing absolutely nothing. Yep there are no differences between post time skip and pretime skip.

lmfao yea because post time skip and pretime skip are so alike. Let’s not talk about the fact that three of the longest arcs happened post time skip back to back to back: Dressrosa, WCI and wano. Let’s not talk about the fact that the straw hats has been completely shafted post time skip. Lets not consider the sheer amount of devotion Oda has in writing detail chapters of fodders or people just running around doing absolutely nothing. Yep there are no differences between post time skip and pretime skip.
show this anime to a 15 y/o kid and ask what is the difference between post time skip and pre timeskip and you'll know what I am saying about age demography. Stop thinking yourself as a teenager when you are not. Me myself couldnt find any difference between post and pre ts until I joined WG and got fed by WG experts on how quality has been degrading. Long arc doesnt mean shit. WCI arc was and still is one of the best arc for me, but here I come and then see people criticizing it like its the worst arc ever. The more you age, you mature, you start looking into things in a different ways and you start criticizing it. But saying its a bullshit writing by reading a manga not created for your age demography is absurd. I'm not saying one piece doesnt have flaws, but these flaws have been there since pre ts. Marineford Arc(best arc according to folks in WG), kizaru sees luffy uncuffing ace, attacks key instead of luffy while just some hours ago he requested permission from sengoku to kill everyone. Sengoku who uses haki and knows luffy has gum-gum fruit attacks luffy with blunt non-haki punch, luffy runs towards ace but kizaru who has speed of light doesnt go there because Whitebeard said dont go. Boa hancock all of a sudden has the keys to ace's cuffs, talk about the plot convenience. Mihawk even though he has observation haki doesnt know luffy is going to dodge. Whitebeard after having his half the face gone is still alive(which included half the head~half the brain as well), a man without half brain is still alive and well, like how? thats the most bullshit thing I've ever seen. Law's crew come to save luffy right at the end of the war, its as if they were told that luffy would be wounded at exactly this time this minute and second. Ace was in luffy's hand while luffy was incapacited but akainu doesnt even tries to attack luffy until jimbei runs away with luffy. I can go on and on about fake hype in Marinefordshit, but do you think marineford is bad arc?!no. why?because of nostalgia.

@Herrera95