Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...You do realize that Franky knows how to fight without the General, right? Don't cry "bad writing" when we find out this matchup isn't over yet lmao
Franky just used his "strongest attack", and Sasaki wanted to "take him down with" him in a last Kamikaze attack. Then Franky pulled out his signature move in "Radical Beam" and finished his "weak spot".

Franky literally has 0 left in arsenal, and Sasaki was going to end it in that last panel.

Franky just used his "strongest attack", and Sasaki wanted to "take him down with" him in a last Kamikaze attack. Then Franky pulled out his signature move in "Radical Beam" and finished his "weak spot".

Franky literally has 0 left in arsenal, and Sasaki was going to end it in that last panel.
If this is how the fight ends I'll be sorely disappointed ngl

Took Franky strongest attack and was still able to fight on, if he even stand up after the beam in belly, who give him a extrem wound, he probably going get more insane endurance feat.
Based on Franky, Sasaki take countless of fatal blows and still keep going as nothing did happen to him.

The line under is also very interesting, so the flying six make their own names in the new world, would love to see their bounties.
Hope if they all three using their trumpcard(if my theory became true), I hope we also see their bounties.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Great chapter.
Sanji is on his main fight.
Zoro nearly ready for his.
Another F6 down.
No silhouette for Yamato's hybrid.
No Tama.
If only Onigashima had this pacing 15 chapters ago....
At least I finally have the feeling we are moving forward, instead of in circles.
Sasaki "spin to win" fighting style>>>>>>>>>>Whoswho.
Franky:" I didnt expect it to turn into an aerial battle".
Fuck you, Oda. Just, fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.