Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sanjuan Wolf lurking in the background of the Where’s Waldo color spread even though Teach is supposed to be elsewhere?? Let the conspiracy theories begin…hmm?? Oh, people have been tinfoiling this shit since before the arc started?? Then let the conspiracy theories…continue :beckmoji:

Luffy woke up, which puts my LUFFY FUCKING DIES theory to rest again, which means this is all the effort I’m gonna exert talking about the rubber kid this week :lusalty:

God damn, FRANKY IS THE COOLEST MOTHERFUCKER IN THIS SERIES AND IT ISN’T PARTICULARLY CLOSE, I truly don’t understand how everyone hasn’t been on board with him for so long. @djiayebee and I (and our missing comrade @Albino 👑) have been trying to open your eyes for years, about time y’all started seeing what we’ve always known - even without a DF, or Haki, or any of the shit most big names use to get by, you can’t beat this dude under any circumstances. Sasaki should just be grateful he even lasted as long as he did in the face of sheer metallic might :fransuper:

I mean, look at this shit!! Even a high ranking executive in a Yonko’s crew isn’t getting up after this one! :shocking:

As far as the Yamato stuff…her DF looks cool as shit, the fact that she’s keeping pace with her father is awesome, and although I know one or two dipshits who are gonna twist it all up, the bit about protecting Wano does not mean she isn’t gonna leave the place once it’s all said and done, but I don’t need to explain this to people who get it, and the ones who don’t have literally nothing else in their lives, so I can be magnanimous and let them keep living with the unrelenting, easily mocked delusions :cheers:

so he’s dropping One Piece because it’s too Luffy/Zoro heavy… during the chapters when the two of them are doing nothing except recover and the other Strawhats are the ones actually getting screentime and fights?
Zoro and Luffy are down but the straw hats crew is taking all the highlight so hes also probably angry that Kidds crew is mostly doing nothing while the straw hats are beating the flying six and kaidos commanders. Which makes kidd look more irrelevant.

Sure.
What about WhosWho?
Oda didnt show us a conclusion panel and this intrigued me..:zorothink:
I think they’re done either way. Personally what I see is

1. we’ll get a panel declaring the defeat of all of the flying 6, here we will see the conclusion of all the fights

2. we get an entire chapter dedicated to the remaining flying 6 losing. In the end all of them are declared to be defeated

Interesting, before both WsW and Sasaki get "defeated(not clear yet)", in previous pages, the flying six get hyped and dramatily get hit by one strawhat. In case very unreal for Oda to make such statements right before the opponent get "defeated":

Sasaki not just speak about himself, the speak overall of the flying six, us.
I think I feel what Oda is setting up now, wouldn´t be surprise if we also get a similar page about hyping the flying six before Black Maria get "defeated"..

Feel a twist soon around the flying six members.
@Paperchampion23 , @Bounty , @Hanzo hattori , @Tejas , @MonsterKaido
Definitely, high recovery or awakening. It's a big point about these villains to have the power to come back after being defeated. It makes sense.

Inu is literally fighting Jack again after defeating him.

H

humanbeing

Marco will not defeat anyone he will continue to be support for the alliance , goes where he is needed. that was his role from the beginning:
1. he knocked BM's ship down and that way he prevented the arrival of more enemies or at least delayed it.
2. he got Neko and Izo in time.
3. helped Chopper against the Ice Oni
4. helped Zoro got the the rooftop
5. hold Queen and King back and prevented them from attacking the alliance otherwise they would have finished the alliance forces.
6. helped Chopper to land attack on Queen.
7. He is still holding King back.
and now he will let Zoro handle King and will go help elsewhere , like getting Luffy back, help against BM , preventing the BM from arriving again or whatever.

Definitely, high recovery or awakening. It's a big point about these villains to have the power to come back after being defeated. It makes sense.

Inu is literally fighting Jack again after defeating him.
yeah this is the strongest point. we already saw jack get fucked up and take a loss, kaido told him to take a nap, and now he's pretty much back to full power. any ancient zoan is capable of this, the only ones who came close to taking enough damage to stay down are P1 and Ulti, and even then they can get back up

Sake lover on the left, food lover on the right... The OG duo did it a long time ago. :cheers:

:luffydab::pepecorn:
Post automatically merged:

Sake lover on the left, food lover on the right... The OG duo did it a long time ago. :cheers:

my prediction from long ago might be right... ZKK, LBBM. If Luffy's gonna be pirate king, he needs to have a pirate king or rocks-tier crew where multiple members are yonko-tier heavy hitters. he needs subordinates who are yonko tier, fuck a YC1 YC2 etc. Luffy will solo big mom while Zoro takes care of kaido and the rest of the crew holds off the enemy crews and whoever else shows up

After reading the chapter i feel like theres a round 2 with Saski and WW, theyre not done. I expect an awakening soon. Its short but i enjoyed both Jinbei and Franky fights. :catsweat:

Next fight we should see Black Maria vs Robin &Brook next chapter. I think all of them will go awakening after they all "fall"

u would think being both Goats, they would have an understanding lol

4/5 chapter

Oda is suffering over-numbering character. he cannot overcome this arc.
At the WCI , we had also so many characters . But by avoiding unnecessary and extended fights , oda did good job and we took epic and clear fights from WCI.

But , oda have to give all character fight. and he cannot succeed until so far.

Personally , i did not satisfied from any fight.

Even all arabasta fights and skypia priest fihgt is better than wano fights.

I lost my wano arc motivation .

1. Big Mom , Marco , Yamato totally useless character for arc.
2. To eliminate half of supernovas ın wano , we have seen so many bullshit supernova things.

Every body is commenting according to the their bias. But , the one that see objectively realized that wano is the worst arc ever so far. Moreover , starting wano has been three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.