Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Absolutely an Amazing chapter.
Raido was great an all but the smile of this no-named character nearly had me in tears.

Ko-Chou and his men better be prepared for the worst and multiply it by infinity cause Kanki is coming. I can see that he already got into KoChou's head so its only the matter of moment before he makes his move.
The Hype for Kanki's plan in this battle is surreal. I have shut my brain from thinking what his plan is and now I'm totally prepared to be blown away by Hara and Kanki.

I did not expected him to die so early , i wonder who's going to fill the void in Kanki's army.
In my opinion that's one of the major weakness in Kanki's army. He lack strong leughtunent , even other two generals are mediocre compared to other generals, it's always about Kanki.

I did not expected him to die so early , i wonder who's going to fill the void in Kanki's army.
In my opinion that's one of the major weakness in Kanki's army. He lack strong leughtunent , even other two generals are mediocre compared to other generals, it's always about Kanki.
this wwhat make kanki even greater
he lacks generals but still he stood up besides other great generals

kanki the goat
Post automatically merged:

10/10
goodbye Raidou
:josad:

Amazing chapter. Great end to Raido's character, it's nice to see that Qin is also taking "big" losses after nearl wiping out 50% of Zhao's general staff in the last campaign.

I have no idea what Kanki is up too. Honestly, what if Kanki's plan is just doing nothing ?
He drives Kochou crazy to a point where he gives him an opening in this hopeless battle.

This is why i fucking love Kingdom's realistic look on wars through its three-dimensional characters with their depth and substance.

going from this:

to this:

with Raido still acknowledging that there's no ethics in the battlefield and violence is the victor's right even when he's the victim. The more realistic you can make a character, the easier it's to connect and understand the reasons behind their choices and interactions throughout the story. The fact that you can't easily root for either side (Qin nor Zhao) shows how gorgeous is the story writing.

Amazing chapter. Great end to Raido's character, it's nice to see that Qin is also taking "big" losses after nearl wiping out 50% of Zhao's general staff in the last campaign.

I have no idea what Kanki is up too. Honestly, what if Kanki's plan is just doing nothing ?
He drives Kochou crazy to a point where he gives him an opening in this hopeless battle.
A repetition of what he did on Keisha? Don't think that works well here considering they are facing a much larger army, but really makes you wonder what the hell is he planning considering all the odds

A repetition of what he did on Keisha? Don't think that works well here considering they are facing a much larger army, but really makes you wonder what the hell is he planning considering all the odds
Well, against Keisha he was obviously playing to his weakness which is being impatient so it was kind off a strategy. Currently they have no hope off winning so I really wonder what Kanki can do here.

If there's any hole Ousen would definitely see that even before Kanki. Must be some unorthodox shit from Kanki as always

really impressed with how Hara wrote kochou. I originally wasn't that interested at his first appearance at retsubi and I thought he'd just be a hard headed general in this arc but it feels like he's got the same slyness and cruelty as kanki. He knows that kankis army is a pack of unloyal bandits!!! and uses that to his advantage to try get raido to betray kanki. That moment where he stares right into raidos eyes was amazing n he also know that kanki really has a plan ...
too bad raido so loyal but at least kokuyou get their revenge