Black Clover Chapter 300 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

========================================
Spoilers for Black Clover chapter 300 will be updated later today.
Please filler this post so this thread can be updated later today, Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Kinda disappointed after Gaja sacrificed himself, Nozel should be the one because of Silva Family feud with Megicula.
yes but because of Megicula's spell no one can enter the area but Asta. maybe Nozel can join now but who knows.

yea kinda repetitive and getting boring.
Nozel should be better than Asta for fighting Megicula.
yes, such a wasted potential of others and if thats really happened then it would be more nightmare than Luffy beating every yonkou x shicibukai but on a single arc.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
yes, such a wasted potential of others and if thats really happened then it would be more nightmare than Luffy beating every yonkou x shicibukai but on a single arc.
Nah, the problem is Megicula isnt reserved for Asta at all.

The big bad is Lucifero and i still dont like how Dante loses to freaking Magna.
So having Asta "interfere" Megicula's fight is just so meh for me.

This is a perfect entrance for Nozel tbh.

Nah, the problem is Megicula isnt reserved for Asta at all.

The big bad is Lucifero and i still dont like how Dante loses to freaking Magna.
So having Asta "interfere" Megicula's fight is just so meh for me.

This is a perfect entrance for Nozel tbh.
yes Dante x Magna was pretty disappointing.

these demons power is too op, even Natch was really surprised about the bottom ranked devil's power that beyond his expectation, so he need Asta's power to counter it, pretty much on every single ranked devils i suppose, because we knows that these devils would be more stronger on every single doors that opened. Kinda meh to be honest.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
yes Dante x Magna was pretty disappointing.

these demons power is too op, even Natch was really surprised about the bottom ranked devil's power that beyond his expectation, so he need Asta's power to counter it, pretty much on every single ranked devils i suppose, because we knows that these devils would be more stronger on every single doors that opened. Kinda meh to be honest.
Asta is pretty much "Saitama" at this point.

Actually, something that I called maybe right now it goes different scenario, without Nozel appear, but still it's gonna work.
Megicula is not the villain that anyone will be able to handle right now. I'm pretty sure that soon we will see her phase 3, where she obtained full power body. Which will turn her into main villain of this arc. This is actually good decision, case it will hype Lucifero for future arcs. Which means that Megicula's power will be overwhelming in all terms, so if that was Lucifero, they all will be dead.
Again my bet is on Asta being overpowered by Megicula, maybe even at phase 2, so till phase 3 begins much more characters will join the fight. That including Nozel and Yuno too. So third phase will be every one vs Megicula. I'm pretty sure that in phase 3 we will see Noel, Asta and Yuno vs Megicula.

Actually, something that I called maybe right now it goes different scenario, without Nozel appear, but still it's gonna work.
Megicula is not the villain that anyone will be able to handle right now. I'm pretty sure that soon we will see her phase 3, where she obtained full power body. Which will turn her into main villain of this arc. This is actually good decision, case it will hype Lucifero for future arcs. Which means that Megicula's power will be overwhelming in all terms, so if that was Lucifero, they all will be dead.
Again my bet is on Asta being overpowered by Megicula, maybe even at phase 2, so till phase 3 begins much more characters will join the fight. That including Nozel and Yuno too. So third phase will be every one vs Megicula. I'm pretty sure that in phase 3 we will see Noel, Asta and Yuno vs Megicula.
That’s a great theory and I hope that’s the case.
:cheers:

The art of this chapter looks nice! But rip Gaja, his sacrifice looks in vain.
Not a fan either of Asta appearing in this fight. However, it might not seem as bad as it is. It seems like Asta is able to prevent loro from getting killed by Megicula but not actually able to lift the curse. She still has her "weg". If curse-warding really cannot (or with great difficulty) be removed with AM, it will be interesting to see how this fight develops

That’s a great theory and I hope that’s the case.
:cheers:
Well, to be honest if Asta solo Megicula...I wouldn't read Black Clover for a long time. Wasting characters never worked with me. That's why I liked when Magma defeated Dante. That was nothing to do with Lucifero, and Lucifero power will be hyped by Megicula, if only Megicula will not lose to Asta in solo fight. Plus wasting Noelle power...like ok you show us girl becames strong just for later dehype her and show her BEING SAVED? So kinda waiting for new chapters, case I'm hoping for 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 fight, where Asta, Noelle and Yuno will team up against Megicula. That will be alteady best chapters of year, or maybe of BC overall. Jist imagine interations between em! There is big potential, but it could be vasted, which is disturbing. But right now I feel like everything going on in right way, for now.

Well, to be honest if Asta solo Megicula...I wouldn't read Black Clover for a long time. Wasting characters never worked with me. That's why I liked when Magma defeated Dante. That was nothing to do with Lucifero, and Lucifero power will be hyped by Megicula, if only Megicula will not lose to Asta in solo fight. Plus wasting Noelle power...like ok you show us girl becames strong just for later dehype her and show her BEING SAVED? So kinda waiting for new chapters, case I'm hoping for 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 fight, where Asta, Noelle and Yuno will team up against Megicula. That will be alteady best chapters of year, or maybe of BC overall. Jist imagine interations between em! There is big potential, but it could be vasted, which is disturbing. But right now I feel like everything going on in right way, for now.
I think Nozel will fight with them too as a backup. Megicula is strong enough to be the main villain of this arc. Lucifero will probably be the final villain of the series.

Ok, now chapter looks lit, and more arguments for next chapters turn into team fight Noelle and Asta vs Megicula, at the very least plus it has sence now, case it seems no one was able to enter Megi Curse World, till Asta break in.

Status
Not open for further replies.