Status
Not open for further replies.
that was the thing that made me lose respect for sanji forever
I mean Zoro asked for it, Sanji just did what he asked for. If Zoro ate that thats cuz he wanted and managed to, for some reason

Zoro just eats anything that Sanji makes for him :moonwalk: (Anyway, this is works more like a gag, thats why Oda hid it that way, i don't think it is supposed to be taken that seriously)

Last edited:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I mean Zoro asked for it, Sanji just did what he asked for. If Zoro ate that thats cuz he wanted and managed to, for some reason

Zoro just eats anything that Sanji makes for him :moonwalk: (Anyway, this is works more like a gag, thats why Oda hid it that way, i don't think it is supposed to be taken that seriously)
sanji poisons his crewmates but refuses to do it for one of the strongest enemies they ever faced.
Also by soiling someone's food he became truly a shitty cook.

Also, don't forget that we're getting another break after 1020 and 1021 by the Magazine, and then we're getting an Oda break after 1022 most likely or after 1023 for sure.

Break by Magazine
Break by Magazine

Expect Break by Oda-sensei after 1022 or 1023.

Just like Scotch said.
Do you guys think we're getting early spoilers only for this week break? or also for the break after 1020/1021?

btw, is that second Magazine Break because of the end of the Olympics? one for the opening and the other for the ending?

sanji poisons his crewmates but refuses to do it for one of the strongest enemies they ever faced.
Also by soiling someone's food he became truly a shitty cook.
I mean, this is Zoro, Zoro doesn't treat Sanji like he treat the others and vice versa, thats just how they work together and Oda plays with that. Big Mom's cake would probably be messed up by poison and it wouldn't work as expected and thats why Sanji didn't want to poison it AND seriously the most important, it wasn't supposed to be a gag thing.

You can argue it may be a bit out of character based on how Sanji treats food, but i think it was the point of that scene, showing how dumb Zoro and Sanji are when they are fighting and arguing for some shit. Zoro asks for him to put razorblades and poison on his food to see Zoro himself can digest it, Sanji simply does what he asked for. Taking it too its like saying Zoro tried to hit Sanji with Enma for real after Sanji makes fun of Zoro cuz his bounty is lower, thats just how they work sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.