Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there really some people left, who think that PageOne, Ulti, Who's Who and Sasaki aren't out yet?

Good Lord, how obvious does Oda have to be?

Those fights are over. Oda wants to get to the finale of the arc, this much is painfully obvious.

Now you can hate that, which I kind of understand from a writing perspective (I think Oda handled those matchups very poorly), but it is what it is.

Are there really some people left, who think that PageOne, Ulti, Who's Who and Sasaki aren't out yet?

Good Lord, how obvious does Oda have to be?

Those fights are over. Oda wants to get to the finale of the arc, this much is painfully obvious.

Now you can hate that, which I kind of understand from a writing perspective (I think Oda handled those matchups very poorly), but it is what it is.
Oda handled the build up terribly. It took us what? 100 chapters to finally get into the fights?

LMAO TAKE YALL :holdthisl:@playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @Hanzo hattori @Weeman "if i got to take both of us out so be it" again confirming he can't beat franky even with haki or awakening also He didn't say "people fear the flying six" "a symbol of Fear' LOL LOL
Take your own L he didn't say "final attack" or "last attack" it's just a risky move.
Post automatically merged:

At this point all yall got is
  1. "Oda better magical make him get up or ima be very disappointed fuck him for that"
  2. "It it what it is im disappointed let move on to Better fights"
  3. which route yall taking? @Paperchampion23 @playa4321 @Hanzo hattori @Weeman @ArturCantSpeakJapanese LOL
Still that ancient zoans have durability and regen and if you don't think they're getting back up you can't read or pay attention to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.