Questions & Mysteries If Laser Beam isn't effective, what is Queen D. Funk possible next move/attack?

Queen D. Funk next possible attack?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Seeing the way the Tobi Roppo fights have gone and the fact that Sanji is still in base and Queen in hybrid, I'll be surprised if it's higher than mid diff tbh:catsweat:
Hell, I won't even be surprised if Queen gets two shots by Sanji Lmao.

Wont be surprised tbh. The F6 are all getting mid diffed. Personally I would like to see an extreme diff battle
I would love that too but Oda won't draw any extreme diff fight for anybody that isn't named Luffy.

I will probably end up to prove an high difficulty fight bud, considering it's also probably the only one Sanji will afford this arc.
I think this fight is currently headed towards a mid diff. Right now Sanji is fighting Hybrid Queen in base, isn’t pressed at all & hasn’t used his RS. What is even worse for Queen is that we are still yet to see Sanji go at it at full force with the RS. RS is already OP enough with its invisibility & Sanji’s speed but Sanji is still yet to use his fire abilities with it. If Oda were willing to spend more time on fights then I reckon we could potentially get a more difficult fight for Sanji but the fact that he isn’t and Sanji isn’t even close to going full gear yet doesn’t really bode well for Queen.

Also I think we could potentially see all the SHs fight against Kaido on the roof prior to Luffy getting back kinda like they did with oars. Might be why Oda is having them take out the executives with much easier difficulty than most would’ve anticipated.

I think this fight is currently headed towards a mid diff. Right now Sanji is fighting Hybrid Queen in base, isn’t pressed at all & hasn’t used his RS. What is even worse for Queen is that we are still yet to see Sanji go at it at full force with the RS. RS is already OP enough with its invisibility & Sanji’s speed but Sanji is still yet to use his fire abilities with it. If Oda were willing to spend more time on fights then I reckon we could potentially get a more difficult fight for Sanji but the fact that he isn’t and Sanji isn’t even close to going full gear yet doesn’t really bode well for Queen.

Also I think we could potentially see all the SHs fight against Kaido on the roof prior to Luffy getting back kinda like they did with oars. Might be why Oda is having them take out the executives with much easier difficulty than most would’ve anticipated.
Sanji gonna mid-diff Queen with daddy's suit but got low-diff by Verog's left leg.
:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Vergo = Yonko confirmed

It is going to be an extreme diff battle ofcourse....

This is queen's face after marco's attack --
Claw marks on queen in chapter 1006

And this is queen's face in chapter 1007 --

Completely clean...........queen's regen is insane
Yeah i think so too. Sanji might also need someone else to help him beat Queen, possibly jinbei or someone from 9 scabbards.
Sanji's post-TS is not that impressive at all.
His showing against Page-1 is decent, but thats about it. He was kinda winning a little bit, but nothing decisive.
Tbh i am not even sure if he can mid-diff page-1, let alone queen.

Yes I saw through that but my argument is a double one.

Queen has looked substantially behind for now yet he did not really unleash the full potential of his Hybrid Mode. It's quite debatable where Sanji will be pushed now. As a matter of fact there are consistent odds that Queen can now "empower himself" more than what Sanji has yet to show us in order to attempt to balance the fight even though he will in all likelihood fail to win. This is not necessarily true but the odds are there I mean.

I think Queen will more probably be high diffed, and not just because of this eventual characteristic, but Oda will likely not lend him another big match this arc, so if it ended in mid it would look kinda weird I would suggest.

Of course Oda sensei shall be the ultimate judge as always does.

Yes I saw through that but my argument is a double one.

Queen has looked substantially behind for now yet he did not really unleash the full potential of his Hybrid Mode. It's quite debatable where Sanji will be pushed now. As a matter of fact there are consistent odds that Queen can now "empower himself" more than what Sanji has yet to show us in order to attempt to balance the fight even though he will in all likelihood fail to win. This is not necessarily true but the odds are there I mean.

I think Queen will more probably be high diffed, and not just because of this eventual characteristic, but Oda will likely not lend him another big match this arc, so if it ended in mid it would look kinda weird I would suggest.

Of course Oda sensei shall be the ultimate judge as always does.
Although Queen's tech is dope, I think where his true threat lies, is his plagues. Once he starts to use that, he should be able to make Sanji sweat a bit. There is also the fact that the dinos are insanely durable so there's also that. On paper, Queen should be a difficult fight for Sanji, and ordinarily I'd expect him to struggle Hell I'd I prefer that to Sanji simply just using the RS and destroying Queen with a new Diable Jambe attack or sumin like that as I feel the earlier would present more opportunities for him to grow particularly since Oda could literally do anything with Queen's plagues. However, the problem lies in the way Oda has written the previous fights during this climax of Onigahsima and how quickly he's breezing through them. For one, Queen went to hybrid almost instantly against Sanji, so I don't really expect a drawn out fight once it gets proper focus.

With regards to Sanji having another fight this arc, given Nami, Usopp, Jinbe and Franky are still all relatively fresh, I suspect Oda still plans to utilize them in combat before this arc ends (my guess will be that he plans to pit the SHs against Kaido before Luffy gets back), so I expect Sanji to be relatively fresh as well after his fight with Queen.

Keep in mind that Franky is still yet to reveal his so called "anti-kaido" weapon

Yeah i think so too. Sanji might also need someone else to help him beat Queen, possibly jinbei or someone from 9 scabbards.
Sanji's post-TS is not that impressive at all.
His showing against Page-1 is decent, but thats about it. He was kinda winning a little bit, but nothing decisive.
Tbh i am not even sure if he can mid-diff page-1, let alone queen.
What about Drake and Apoo switching with Sanji? Drake and Apoo gets their revenge from Queen, Sanji goes to fight Daifuku.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Queen must have been inspired by the Germa's technology.

His neck and body is like Yonji's arm.
He can use poison weapons like Reiju's poison.
He can shoot lasers like Ichiji's.

I'm guessing that Queen's swords will be like Niji's light sword and his shoes could be electromagnetic like Judge's.
Gotta bookmarked this post real quick.