Powers & Abilities Does Black Maria has Haki?

Does Black Maria has Haki?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The year is 2022.
Some new One Piece volume is released.
A special SBS about the Beast Pirates is in it.
All Flying 6 and Calamities have CoA and CoO confirmed.
Some Headliners also have it.

People start doing damage control about "they simply didnt use it", instead of just accepting the truth.
Haki system is garbage, is Oda's usage of it is even worse.

Honestly I don't know. WsW started using Haki when Jinbei used them. Sasaki didn't use it against Franky and neither did Franky.
Can't remember if Ulti used haki against Nami?
So it's highly likely that Black Maria won't use Haki, unless Robin and Brook also use it.

Since sanji was scared to use haki against her to not break her hands i don't feel like she has COA. :kayneshrug:
well, that hand could break even if she has haki but only if Sanji's haki is stronger.. just look at WsW against Jinbe.
Post automatically merged:

agree wit this.

Whitebeard dont even use CoA or CoC against top tier on Marineford lmao when the fodders even said that he has.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope so. If she doesn't have Haki not only this will take away from Robin's moment which already has been reduced to shreds because of Brook's involvement. It will also mean that Robin is not unlocking CoA any time soon...

The year is 2022.
Some new One Piece volume is released.
A special SBS about the Beast Pirates is in it.
All Flying 6 and Calamities have CoA and CoO confirmed.
Some Headliners also have it.

People start doing damage control about "they simply didnt use it", instead of just accepting the truth.
It became garbage the moment that A Haki using Swordman like Diamante allowed Non Haki Kyros to Break his sword.