Speculations Why is Franky getting a powerup AFTER his fight?

G

Gorosei Informer

Since Kaido is Magikarp, I bet the Anti-Kaido weapon is a pokeball made of Tama's magical dango. :gokulaugh:
LMFAO PLEASE NO! My avatar makes this more ironic but DAMN LOL!

:pepemy::jinbewat::saden::emohiyo:

Sanji also called Franky "a Eccentric guy with a Punk haircut" when they first met iirc
Oh yeah? That sounds legit. To think of it, Franky got upgrades from VegaPunk's research and what does Kid name his attacks with? Punk too ofc! A certain Red Admiral fought a certain Blue Admiral at Punk Hazard too...

:usosmug::kidsmile::fransuper:

I don't think Sasaki is done but those things are not correlated. To me Franky will have power up for next arc/final war, doesn't need to be used here. Just like Nami, she had Zeus but didn't used him so much only to slow down BM if I'm correct.
Other example would be Zoro getting Shusui, he already defeated zombie Ryuuma and only used it to fighting Oars and Kuma. Oars was defeated in a teamfight but since Shusui wasn't tamed doesn't me that he needed it for that fight.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nah fam.
There's still the BB or Shanks fights.
There's still at least one more enemy for Franky to take down.
I realize sarcasm doesn’t translate through text, but that was the whole point of my post. If this isn’t the last arc - and we know it’s not - then this isn’t Franky’s final fight and any upgrades he can get right now or going forward are good.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I realize sarcasm doesn’t translate through text, but that was the whole point of my post. If this isn’t the last arc - and we know it’s not - then this isn’t Franky’s final fight and any upgrades he can get right now or going forward are good.
For some reasons the emojis didn't appear for me.
Could have picked up the sarcasm then.
My bad.
:moonwalk:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, didn’t General Franky get pretty heavily damaged in this fight?? If he’s gonna have to rebuild it anyway, any tech he gets from Queen wouldn’t be available to use during this raid…so if he incorporates whatever into the design when he fixes the robot after the dust has settled, that honestly fits into the narrative better than him just suddenly acquiring something he couldn’t really implement while Sasaki was conscious.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Franky is already capable of the very same laser shots, Queen's tech will allow him to spam them instead of running out of them when cola dries up.
That's not even a major PU for Franky and instead it will be the sea stone additions to his arsenal and possibly the Wano's high quality weapons which they were exporting.
Franky is just getting started.

Whether or not if Sasaki is done, I think its just a hint that he will probably find Queen's lab before the end of the arc and it will give him a good powerup for the next arc.

Otherwise, Franky himself might have something new he hasn't shown yet, since he just exited the General.
He still needs to show his new weapon made to fight Kaido!
Post automatically merged:

Queen's tech could be useful to Franky,Chopper,Ussop,Nami and Sanji(raid suit pu)!

G

Gorosei Informer

Post automatically merged:

If Sasaki gets up Franky would basically need to laser technique to not get Stomped, maybe it's a forshadow of their rematch
To think of it, this makes it even more hilarious that Kizaru wanted to go to Wano. Does he know how effective his lasers apparently are against the BM pirates? With Queen, Franky and even Big Meme spamming lasers, the lack of Kizaru is further ironic and sadder.

I liked this theory that each Admiral also represents a potential cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs, but Kizaru I was kind of wavy on how what his cause could be.

Didn't Franky's V-Slash hurt Sasaki when he used some chapters ago too?

:choppawhat:

Sasaki is not done yet. Franky will fight in his base form from now on. He still have the Anti-Kaido weapon that he hasn't use yet. And he will have Queen's tech for future purposes.
I hope he will tailor a tech that still looks unique and original and only use Queen's as framework in order to construct something unique.