• Yes

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
only the monster trio will fight kaido.
izo and denjiro are still without an opponent, marco will stop fighting king for some reason and denjiro will fight him instead, same case with sanji vs queen, we'll get some quick info dump (hopefully) then izo will switch with sanji.
the scabbards need some resemblance to a win, kaido won't give them that, so they must at least defeat the calamities, inuarashi is already fighting against jack, izu and denjiro vs king and queen.

monster trio vs kaido, pacifista style.
Imagine believing Cook vs Kaido when Yamato is still around. :mihanha:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ve been thinking about this for most of Wano, but I’m less convinced the more we see the other SHP fight that they’ll have enough left in the tank to strike Kaido down. Definitely don’t want Luffy to finish the job alone, but although several of his crew mates could feasibly help, I think it’ll be an Oars-style end with players other than every single protagonist.

this is probably going to happen
the straw hats are winning decisive victories against their opponents. Usopp, Nami, Franky, and Jinbe can still fight despite taking on the tobi roppo. Will they just do nothing for the rest of this arc? I doubt it

If yamato is going to join the crew, she needs to interact with more straw hats than just luffy. To my knowledge, the others haven't even met her yet.

I'd say that after each straw hat gets their 1v1(including Zoro, who will probably fight king and win easily), they go to the rooftop to stall kaido until Luffy arrives.

Serious question. Can Sanji even substantially hurt Kaido? Is his heat energy alone even good enough to have Kaido's body experience substantial pain? Let alone being consistently damaged? I think for the most part Kaido would likely feel a slight pain at best.
The only part of Kaido that I believe Cook can consistently hurt is his feelings. :rolaugh:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Serious question. Can Sanji even substantially hurt Kaido? Is his heat energy alone even good enough to have Kaido's body experience substantial pain? Let alone being consistently damaged? I think for the most part Kaido would likely feel a slight pain at best.
Oda just needs to give him another power-up like he did with DJ in Enies Lobby, it's very easy. That's will not occur for narrative matters, Sanjino stopped BM with the cake and now it's time for Zoro faces a Yonko in his own way(fighting).

All SH taking down Kaido would be dope, but i doubt that will occur now. I expect at least the last battle(maybe Im-sama?) being in this way.

only the monster trio will fight kaido.
izo and denjiro are still without an opponent, marco will stop fighting king for some reason and denjiro will fight him instead, same case with sanji vs queen, we'll get some quick info dump (hopefully) then izo will switch with sanji.
the scabbards need some resemblance to a win, kaido won't give them that, so they must at least defeat the calamities, inuarashi is already fighting against jack, izu and denjiro vs king and queen.

monster trio vs kaido, pacifista style.
That would be hype. :steef:

I hope so. It would debunk all the "Only top fighters can be on the rooftop" and "Sanji and Jinbei and the other Strawhats would die against Kaido"

If Oda wants, he could make Sanji solo Kaido. If he doesn't then he can just make the SH dies from Kaido but didn't happen. Kaido is on a rampage and we need as much manpower as possible. Yamato is already stalling Kaido and Marco is still available.

At this stage It's pretty tough to infer that all SHs will play a role against Kaido. That was never likely the case in the story regardless.